We were in chennai for a conference & stayed there for 3 days. The hotel is clean &rooms are spacious but quite old.
Some rooms have really spacious bathrooms but some are narrow. The hotel needs a facelift & I hope it's done soon. The breakfast is really very good & I enjoyed every bit. Traffic is chaotic in Chennai & getting to the city can be a mess. The hotel is close to the airport which makes it a good choice for people flying out the same day. I would definitely stay there again, but I do hope it is refurbished. The new ITC Grand Chola is closely & that should push the management towards refurbishing this facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Chennai Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa