1,672 results
All reviews close to the airport cinnamon restaurant oberoi group excellent service business trip in room dining restaurant staff comfortable stay excellent hotel coffee shop courteous staff quality of food excellent stay take care home away from home keep up the good work great hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a sudden trip to Chennai on 26th Dec 2019, to visit my uncle who was admitted at a hospital 15 minutes away from this hotel. I had no prior info about this hotel. Upon reaching, about 11.30 pm Indian time, I checked in quickly and left my mum in the room and went to the hospital. And when I came back at about 3am , my uncle had passed away. I came back to the hotel feeling so horrible and depressed. I walked in and this young gentleman greeted me at the lobby, I forgot his name. He walked me to the room keeping company and was so down to earth, pleasant and offered to assist me the next day plans. It was a very difficult moment as the funeral was at Sri Lanka.
The next day , my trips in Chennai and till I left the hotel to the airport, they offered me the hotel transport FOC. The boys namely, Mohit, Rafee, Tej, Anush and Vardan from the cafe are the real asset of this hotel. I was so comfortable as they were very attentive, assisted me through out. I normally stay at the city centre but moving forward I will definitely go back to trident. The rates are reasonable, good food and most of all it is what you sincerely feel as you are treated so well. From the bottom of my heart ..... THANK YOU.

Date of stay: December 2019
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you taking your time to write to us about your stay experience.

I am glad to read that my team was able to assist you impeccably during a difficult time.

Your feedback reinforces our founder, Rai Bahadur MS Oberoiโ€™s philosophy on providing gracious service with genuine care and our Executive Chairman, Mr. PRS Oberoiโ€™s belief in people being our most important asset. Their beliefs and philosophy are the driving force behind our organisation today.

Mohit, Rafi, Tej, Anush and Vardan are pleased to know from your feedback that their efforts are so well appreciated. Thank you!

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times. Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Chennai.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for a night after we decided to off board the flight due to emergency.Checked in at 4am and was super exhausted.We requested for a extra bed and was provided to us complimentary.
Next day morning though we were late for breakfast Richard made sure we had a good breakfast.He got me a good omlett after the breakfast bar closed.The same for lunch.He took extra care to get us food we requested for the sick kid.Pool was awesome, pool attendent was very courteous and always kept an eye on kids.
The property was exceptioanally clean and had all the things we needed.Will truly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, following your recent visit to Trident Chennai.

It is truly wonderful to read that you felt the outstanding element of your experience was -service.

People are the life and soul of our hotels. I am fortunate to have been working with these wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories. I have shared your review with Richard - he is truly inspired to note that his efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. Thank you!

We look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Itโ€™s always an amazing experience to be here. Perfection in hospitality.

A few names on my mind
Ashwani

Amazing team.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, following your recent visit to Trident Chennai.

My team and I are very happy to read that you enjoyed your experience at the hotel and most importantly found the service - hospitable and helpful.

I have shared your review with chef Indranil, Sanjana, Shalini, Mohona, Mohit, Tuntun, Mishra, Himanshu, Anupam, Sai, Yuvraj and Ashwani - they are truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. Thank you!

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for one night after an overnight flight from the UK. The room was spacious, quiet, comfortable and well appointed. Breakfast and dinner were excellent, included in our package. The pool was pleasant although planes flew over frequently, once inside the hotel it was very quiet. I enjoyed my first night in Chennai

Trip type: Traveled solo
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time and reviewing our hotel and its services.

My team and I are very happy to read that you enjoyed the hotel in its entirety and most importantly the dining experience.

Thank for having chosen to stay with us, I am really glad to read to read that we were able to contribute to your tour India tour experience.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm Regards,

prakash.jayadevan@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed January 9, 2020

This has to be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Above and beyond the magnificent ambience and design of the hotel, the staff goes out of their way to make sure that every minute of your stay is absolutely spectacular. The restaurants are outstanding. I have rarely experienced the kind of attention that I received here at any other place. If there were a Ten Star rating, they would deserve it. Forget the other hotels in the area. This is Number One on all counts!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time and posting a detailed review of our hotel and its services.

We constantly strive to deliver the best possible experience to our guests; your ratings of our services are a great endorsement of our day to day efforts. Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. Thank you!

It was a pleasure to have been service to you.

My team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back with us soon. Please feel free to write to me if I could be of any assistance in Chennai or for making any special arrangements for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Warm regards,