“2 days in Chennai”
Review of Trident, Chennai

Trident, Chennai
Ranked #10 of 397 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Bad Fallingbostel, Germany
“2 days in Chennai”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

nice hotel, very friendly people, Hotel rooms quite modern, very clean, air condition very silent, good and quick service, beds are very good, breakfast is also very good, gym is modern and works perfect, close to the airport

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time and posting a review on our hotel facilities and its services.

It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Chennai. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your gracious praise.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Chennai.

Warm regards

dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (261)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Fantastic, quiet and luxury hotel 2 km from Chennai airport (with free transfer). Very friendly staff, their help is above usual standards even in ***** hotels. Clean and big rooms with garden view (great), fantastic suites. A/C silent & efficient. Calm and exotic tropical garden with big pool gives opportunity of real relax before or after your flight. Excellent restaurants with delicious food.

Room Tip: Ask for garden view rooms or a suite (if there is an upgrading option).
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Trident in Chennai.

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed our location, room, restaurants, tropical gardens, pool and most importantly -Service. People are the life and soul of our hotels. I am fortunate to have been working with this wonderful team. It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

I have shared your feedback with the team. They are truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels take you to this part of the world; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Best regards

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Excellent is what Trident is and should say what hospitality - each and every person smiles, greets and makes you feel special. Right from the Driver, Valet,Security, Bell Boy, Reception or any Service staff - impeccable service with a smile and greetings. Should say - they have a great trainer. Super food and super service, even when you order room service the person on the other line is perfect with the order. A small complain will get immediate follow up and the best part is their is an immediate feedback to ensure all is well. Stayed here for Nine days or so and Chef Tekmeel ensured I got food the way I have it at home. It was truly a home away from home. Special Thanks to Chef Tekmeel, Ms Nisha and Roshan at Reception, Muthu, Sai, Nitin, Jermin, Vasim from Cinnamon, Mohammed Mansoor - the Sales Wizard, Vignesh, Vijay, Samuel the Airport Coordinators. Back here again for a week or so and Love the way I get chocolates every nite.

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for such a wonderful review, following your recent stay at the Trident in Chennai. I hope you homeward travels were smooth and comfortable.

We were thrilled to read that you had such a great time and that we were able to contribute to your overall travel experience whilst your 9 days stay at Trident, Chennai and we were especially pleased to read how much you enjoyed the service by the entire team.

I have shared your review and conveyed your special thanks to Chef Takmeel, Nisha, Roshan, Muthu, Sai, Nitin, Jermin, Vasim, Mansoor, Vignesh, Vijay and Samuel; They are “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with everyone - the teams shall truly appreciate your gracious praise.

Our Executive Chairman, Mr. PRS Oberoi always says that people are the most important aspect of our business. We are constantly reminded by him to select with care, train and support people in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and engaged. I reckon from your comments that we have achieved all that he expects from us in a small measure, for you. It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Trident Chennai whenever your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm personal regards,

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Quite hotel to stay for business. Friendly staff with great help. Nice pool and gym. Breakfast and dinner were both in hotel and very enjoyable. Garden view provided a quite night to rest. Pick up service is also very thoughtful.

Room Tip: Garden view feel better
Dear Guest,

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Trident in Chennai.

We were especially delighted to read your positive comments you made about the hotel facilities, ambience, staff and service. I have already shared your comments with the team; they are happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us; it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We do look forward to your repeat visit in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed July 24, 2014

From outside, the building is not very impressive, on the inside, the building and ambience is excellent. It's worth spending in this facility. There are few restaurants only but the quality of food in the restaurant is very good.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time and posting a review on our hotel.

Warm regards

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

No sound proofing at all. Worst noisy room ever stayed in. Duty manager apologized profusely but nothing much was improved. Disturbed sleep throughout stay and no efforts made to change room. Totally disappointed and bad rest. Given a choice will not choose this hotel again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Cerealgal
Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your feedback following your recent stay at Trident Chennai.

I regret to note that we disappointed you on this occasion with guest room comfort – as you faced issues with noise from the adjoining room.

I have conducted a thorough investigation and concluded that this was owing to impending maintenance work in the room next to yours, which required carpenter’s intervention.

Our housekeeping team should have proactively checked if the adjoining room was occupied whilst carrying out routine maintenances, we shall be more careful of this in future.

I reiterate my sincere apologies once again for the inconvenience caused.

I take this opportunity to assure you that this is an aberration from our normal service standards and I sincerely hope that this does not mar your impression of Trident hotels.

We would greatly appreciate an opportunity to correct your perception in the near future.
Should you require any assistance for future reservations or for anything else in Chennai,
please do not hesitate to write to me at dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com.

Kind regards

Bhopal, India
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Really comfortable stay Hotel interior is suberb, Staff is very prompt and give personal service. Pick and Drop good Room is comfortable. From room view runway of airport and clear view of plain takeoff and landed clearly

Room Tip: Take Room road side where u see runway where u see flight takeoff and landed
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for a highly rated, precise review.

I am glad to know that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel.

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation, especially the comments you made on hotel design, service and room. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team. Team Trident is pleased to know from your review that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back, please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Chennai.

Best regards