“Excellent Hospitality from fantastic people”
Review of Trident, Chennai

Trident, Chennai
Ranked #9 of 397 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“Excellent Hospitality from fantastic people”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I was in Chennai for a 5 days business trip. Stayed at Trident, Chennai as arranged by my office. That was a fantastic experience. Trident is a clean, calm and beautiful facility which is standing out from the busy Chennai city.
Most importantly, the personalized service which they provide with excellent hospitality was not experienced elsewhere in this part of the world.
The focus on the customer from the Gate to Front Desk to Room service to restaurant and kitchen was unexpectedly brilliant.
My definite choice is Trident, Chennai whenever I visit again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for such a wonderful review, following your recent stay at Trident in Chennai. I hope your homeward travels were smooth and comfortable.

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed your short stay with us and most importantly -Service. People are the life and soul of our hotels. I am fortunate to have been working with these wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

I have shared your review with the team and they are “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with everyone.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Dhiraj Mehta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (261)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I needed a hotel for a one night transfer in Chennai and struck upon a winner with the Trident. Five minute drive from the airport, with complimentary pick-up/drop-off, the Trident outdoes itself in customer service and excellence in presentation of staff, rooms, etc etc. The well appointed, spacious, quiet room was comfortable and just what we weary travelers needed after a long flight. Unfortunately we ran out of time to utilise other hotel facilities such as the pool, restaurants etc but I expect they would be of high standard, if what we experienced was anything to go by.

Thanks to the very professional staff who made us feel right at home and certainly gave us a very good first impression of Chennai.

Room Tip: Our room facing the inner garden square was super quiet
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, July 14, 2014

Stevenage, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stayed at this hotel during a recent 3 day business trip to Chennai. I have to say the whole experience was excellent. Given the noisy, dusty and traffic packed streets of Chennai this hotel can best be summed up as an oasis of calm and relaxation. Service is impeccable and nothing is too much trouble. Any request is met with a smile. Looking forward to my next stay in a month's time.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Trident in Chennai.

We were especially delighted to read your positive comments you made about the ambience and service. I have already shared your comments with the team; they are happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us; it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We do look forward to your repeat visit in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Check-in was just an one minute affair. By the second minute I was inside the garden facing room. Room is spacious, clean and well lit with the big window.
The staff is very helpful and attend to you for anything and everything.
I availed the spa facilities and all credit goes to Mr. Bala for the excellent inputs.
Was a bit disappointed with the food though. I had ordered for some snacks and fruit juices. Sad to say, I had to leave the food after the first morsel. Frankly speaking I did not expect this from Trident.
Next morning I approached the breakfast with a little apprehension. But contrary to my belief, it was a good spread and tasty as well.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for such a wonderful review, following your recent stay at Trident in Chennai. I hope you homeward travels were smooth and comfortable.

We were thrilled to read that you had such a great time at Trident, Chennai. I have shared your review with the team and especially Bala and he was “over the moon” and delighted to know that he was able to surpass your expectations.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you. Your comments on food have been well noted and have initiated corrective measures in conjunction with the Chefs.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels whenever your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm personal regards,

dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This was my business trip and third stay with Trident, Chennai.
All I can say is that this hotel and the people there can spoil you for any other place. The genuine concern for all your small or big needs is beyond expectations. Food is excellent and even the chef interacts with you personally and keen to offer something special to treat you well.
The intent of everyone in the hotel is to go extra mile and serve with all their heart!
Outstanding, Recommended with all my heart!

1 Thank Deepak1976
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed our food and most importantly -Service. People are the life and soul of our hotels. I am fortunate to have been working with these wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

I also truly appreciate your word of mouth recommendations and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed at Trident Chennai during my business travel. The hospitality was excellent and I would recommend everyone to taste the same. I will be very happy to stay at Trident again and again during my future travels.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank inderjitsehrawat
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your review. We very much appreciate the time you took to send in your kind comments following your recent stay with us.

We were delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. I have shared your review with the team; they are also excited to know about your experience. Thank you!! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Tiruchirappalli, India
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Trident Staffs Making Art Of Service us a Homely Touch .Excellence in reception , room dinning, bar , samdura restaurant, cheerful ambience and the absolutely lovely staff , food & dinning excellent, but Kindly change Ava Drinking water not good taste , We are planning trip on next month for long stay in home of trident chennai.

Room Tip: garden view room
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for such a wonderful review, following your recent stay at the Trident in Chennai. I hope you homeward travels were smooth and comfortable.

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed the ambience, dining facilities, bar and most importantly -service. People are the life and soul of our hotels. I am fortunate to have been working with these wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

I have shared your review with the team and they are “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with everyone - the teams shall truly appreciate your generous compliments.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Your comments on Ava mineral water have been well noted and shall definitely initiate needful action in this regard.

We look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels take you to this part of the world; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm personal regards,