“Elegant hotel in chennai”
Review of Trident, Chennai

Trident, Chennai
Ranked #8 of 437 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed February 6, 2014

conveniently located very close to the airport with all modern amenities in house. big luxurious spacious rooms with very good service and hospitality at you door step. nice swimming pool, excellent gymnasium, great food in the restaurant. Mini BAR, Relaxing stay in the hotel. lifetime expirience

Room Tip: perfect stay
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Greetings from Trident, Chennai.

I take this opportunity to express my gratitude for sharing your thoughts through Tripadvisor.

I am very much delighted to know that our product, facilities, location and services were in line with your expectations. Our endeavor is always to exceed our guests expectations, which we will continue to do so.

Looking forward to your continued visits.

Amit Khare

Write a ReviewReviews (1,310)

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Good hotel to spend our last night of a 3 week trip in India. Asked to change room away from main road frontage; a good test of service level to see how they dealt with this, and they passed with flying colours. Food in Samudra restaurant and breakfast buffet was excellent, and we were lucky to have a waitress who wanted to understand what sort of food we wanted, and to make excellent suggestions. A great finish to our holiday, instead of the more 'boring" airport hotel experience we were expecting.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from main road frontage, because even though soundproofing is very good, outlook i...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to receive your review on Tripadvisor. I thank you for being our guest.

Trident Chennai offers relaxing ambience coupled with world-class amenities and bespoke services that make every guest's visit a delightful one such as yours.

We are pleased to know that our hotel exceeded your expectations in terms of food and service at Samudra and Cinnamon and that you had an unforgettable dining experience. I was quick enough to share your positive remarks with the team. I am sure your feedback will motivate them to excel further.

We thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Chennai.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I really like this hotel. Peacefully nestled away not far from the airport and yet accessible to main Chennai. Comfortable rooms, well done and nice simple washrooms. Excellent breakfast and advantage of late check our especially when you have an evening flight. Good cuisine and good value. This was my 3rd visit, will stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Greetings from Trident, Chennai.

It gives me immense pleasure to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. I thank you for patronising Trident Chennai. We appreciate your taking the time and trouble to post your review online.

We hope to welcome you back to Trident, Chennai again in the near future.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Stayed two nights with group of team members. Second day was spent entirely in the hotel for meetings and break out sessions. Facility was safe, clean and the staff was extremely responsive and helpful. Used conference rooms and A/V equipment. Had lunch in the Cinnamon restaurant and dinner in the nicer restaurant. Food was great and service was better.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 3rd floor and the rooms were great.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your review on Trip Advisor after your visit to Trident, Chennai.

I am delighted to note that you have enjoyed your visit here and that the facilities at the hotel were on par with your expectations.

Thank you for having stayed with us, and we all look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Chennai.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stayed during my official visit to Chennai and could say it was once of the best place i have stayed, great food, great service and best food and you don't want to miss the Sunday brunch............

Room Tip: pick pool side room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts through Tripadvisor. I am delighted to note that you had a wonderful stay with us.

My chefs are happy to hear that you enjoyed our Sunday brunch at Cinnamon. I am sure your positive comments will tempt them to exceed the expectations of each and every guest of ours.

We look forward to your continued visits.

Warm personal regards,

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stayed there for a day on business, the rooms seem to be just ok, but no where close to what you would expect from an Oberio Trident like Mumbai or Delhi. The Hotel is considerably old and I believe one of the first line of Hotels by Oberio, Trident.

The stay was comfortable, I had to take a different room which I got near the facing the spa on the ground floor. Its was very nice and comfortable. The gym and pool are great, and I also tried their spa which was superb. The breakfast is good too.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on the social platform.

Although I am glad to hear that you had enjoyed our breakfast and facilities such Gymnasium, Pool and Spa, but your feedback on 'room' was of a great concern to me, for which I sincerely apologise.

Your feedback is very important to us. I am sure there are opportunities for us to improve and we will continue to analyze our process of service delivery and guest feedback.

If I can be of any assistance from Trident, Chennai, please write to me on amit.khare@tridenthotels.com.

We are all looking forward to welcome you back and to get another opportunity of creating wonderful experiences for you.

Warm personal regards,

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Short visit fantastic stay. Worth money we paid. Will definitely recommend trident. Proved best hospitality. Easy access to airport. Good food and excellent room service and very neatly maintained. Very spacious and airy rooms

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Barbe123
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Greetings from Trident, Chennai.

We are very pleased to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us. We appreciate your taking the time and trouble to post your review online

We hope to welcome you back to Trident, Chennai again in the near future.