“Stay at trident”
Review of Trident, Chennai

Trident, Chennai
Ranked #9 of 393 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Kochi (Cochin), India
“Stay at trident”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

It was a good experience, and will surely get back to trident in my next visit.
i liked their their service quality the most. they took good care of their guests :)
and their room service was quick enough.
the ambiance of the hotel was really good. a good lawn to spend ur evening.
above all a very good experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel during your recent visit to Chennai and we thank you for your patronage.

It feels great to learn that we as a team were able to give you a wonderful experience in terms of quality service, ambiance and hotel as a product. We will continue to put in the similar efforts as always.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, whenever you visit Chennai.

Amit Khare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a small business hotel next to the airport, spread over only three levels. It offers a good location and high quality of amenities. Though it is a bit old, it offers good facilities and the staff are efficient. Everything is clean (including all nooks and crannies of the rooms) and well kept as is expected in a Trident hotel. The breakfast I had was nothing much to speak of and the restaurants aren't all that great - one is better off going elsewhere for meals.

Overall, a lovely hotel at a competitive price for the quality it offers. And given the location, it is a good place for a pitstop/night's rest before/after your meeting in the city.

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

We are pleased to know that our services, facilities, location and quality of amenities were at par with your expectations. I have shared your feedback with my team.

Furthermore, your feedback on breakfast/restaurants are very much appreciated. Please do let us know if there is any specific food preferences. Our endeavor is to exceed our guest’s expectations and we will focus on this area and assure you of a wonderful dining experience.

Looking forward to the pleasure of meeting you on your next visit.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Thanks for warm reception and Services, i enjoys during my short stay. Rooms are excellent, spacious and clean. Employees are friendly and well behaved.Food Quality is excellent .I would like to revisit the Hotel again and again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Chennai. We express our gratitude to you for sharing your experience with us on this public platform. It’s always heartwarming to know that our guests had a pleasant stay at our hotel.

We are pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in terms of product, services and amenities. I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful dining experience. We thank you once again for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you on your next visit to Chennai.

Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I stayed only a couple of days (unfortunately ) at Trident Chennai from August 2nd to 4th but I will always remember these days as a wonderfull experience of simply feeling in good hands, being cared by a warm and professional staff with a big big smile on their face, perfect service, discretion, everything was at the right place at the right moment, unforgettable Indian food....
My room was number 208, very quiet, big space, percfect bathroom and NO mosquito (anti mosquito electric devices were always working in rooms and all public areas , important detail for Europeans ).
The gardens are beautiful and the swimming pool area is ideal to relax after a day of work.
The security is also to be mentioned at the entrance: cars are controlled, scanner for bags , always with discretion and professionalism, very safe place.
It is located at 5 mn. from the airport, and 15 mn. from the Chennai Trade Centre, perfect for business stays.
It is a very comfortable hotel. I will recommend it or try to come back in my next stay in Chennai
Congratulations !

Room Tip: My room was 208, second floor inside with view to a garden, and it was perfect.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

It gives me immense pleasure to learn that you have had a fabulous stay during your recent visit. I am proud to know that my team showed excellent care and warmth with professional touch and made you feel good at Trident.

I shall convey you appreciation to the team, who really deserve it. These words of appreciation from guest’s like you, will serve as an encouragement to each one of us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

If I can ever be of any assistance at our hotels, please do not hesitate to write to me. We will do all we can to ensure your experience of our hotels will be both comfortable and memorable.

Looking forward to the pleasure of meeting you on your next visit.

Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We escaped to the Trident for our last days in India.....to discover excellent service, great food, comfy rooms and a lovely, peaceful pool with spa/gym nearby. Highly recommended for a stay. We also loved the Trident in Cochin.

Room Tip: Rooms farthest from the service doors are quieter.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

It is lovely to hear from you that you enjoyed your stay in terms of service and property. I will be quick to share your feedback with my team, who would be more happy to know of your experience. I shall convey your appreciation to my colleague in Cochin as well.

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to India and Chennai.

Grayslake, Illinois, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I've stayed at the Trident in Chennai back in 2010 and had a wonderful experience. The company I work for gives us 2 hotel choices when we travel to Chennai and I choose the Trident. The people are freindly and eager to help. They make you feel at home and that goes a long way, especially when you stay there for weeks at a time. I highly recommend everyone to stay at the Trident when visiting Chennai.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing a review of your stay at Trident, Chennai.

Your generous, thoughtful compliments are sure to encourage us to greater heights of excellence. I am delighted to note that my colleagues have taken good care of you during your recent stay. I shall certainly share it with my team, who really deserve it.

Thank you once again for choosing us and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits. We assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have been staying for past many years and every time I find improvement.it gives us a feel that they constantly care for the needs of the traveller and implement.the staff is very courteous,food is great and the rooms are very comfortable.

Room Tip: Look for front side or poolside view,you will enjoy the stay,on higher floor.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on tripadvisor.

It gives me immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed your recent stay. I assure you of the same experience in all your future visits.

Looking forward to welcome you back to Trident, Chennai.