“July Trip to Chennai, Inida” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trident, Chennai

Trident, Chennai
Ranked #9 of 386 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Grayslake, Illinois, United States
“July Trip to Chennai, Inida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I've stayed at the Trident in Chennai back in 2010 and had a wonderful experience. The company I work for gives us 2 hotel choices when we travel to Chennai and I choose the Trident. The people are freindly and eager to help. They make you feel at home and that goes a long way, especially when you stay there for weeks at a time. I highly recommend everyone to stay at the Trident when visiting Chennai.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing a review of your stay at Trident, Chennai.

Your generous, thoughtful compliments are sure to encourage us to greater heights of excellence. I am delighted to note that my colleagues have taken good care of you during your recent stay. I shall certainly share it with my team, who really deserve it.

Thank you once again for choosing us and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits. We assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Amit Khare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have been staying for past many years and every time I find improvement.it gives us a feel that they constantly care for the needs of the traveller and implement.the staff is very courteous,food is great and the rooms are very comfortable.

Room Tip: Look for front side or poolside view,you will enjoy the stay,on higher floor.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on tripadvisor.

It gives me immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed your recent stay. I assure you of the same experience in all your future visits.

Looking forward to welcome you back to Trident, Chennai.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

It was a excellent stay at your hotel most importantly it was so close to airport well mannered staff good room service spacious n airy rooms food was delicious. I would recommend for my friends n relatives.

• Stayed June 2013

Greetings from Trident, Chennai.

It is great to know that you had a lovely stay with us. I shall share your feedback with my team as well.

Please do let me know if I can ever be of any assistance from Trident Hotels.

I am looking forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

kerala
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stayed here for a night and it was a good experience. Room service is quick and prompt and the staff are extremely friendly. They gave me a late check out for three hours and I really appreciate that. I only had breakfast and a light brunch - both were good. All in all, it was a steady Trident service standard.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay at Trident, Chennai. Please rest assured that I will share your comments with our people, who deserve all the credits.

We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience on-line. It helps us to strive delivering a sincere service to our guests every day.

I am eager to see you soon at Trident Chennai.

Chennai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

People have been very responsive and cordial abintio the ambience is pleasing. Arrangements have been done More than what is said to them and subsequent treatment has been good.despite some technical hitches the situation was handled deftly and the guests were very happy which in turn relieved me from tension. Apt attention has been given to the guests from the beginning to the end of the programme. A big thanks from my side.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to know our Trident Meetings team have exceeded your expectations in terms of service. I would definitely share your experience with them for whom it would be of a tremendous source of inspiration.

Our team will continue to provide you with similar service or one step above on all your forthcoming visits. For any assistance from Trident, Chennai, May I request you to write to me on amit.khare@tridenthotels.com.

Look forward to see you soon.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Overall a very positive experience. Recently we organized a half day meeting at Trident Chennai. Our experience from booking to welcome reception, to ambiance & thereon for the actual meeting schedule as such was very positive. Trident staff took particular care to make us feel at home. we would surely be coming back in the near future.

1 Thank Menlion
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, July 29, 2013

Greetings from Trident, Chennai.

I thank you for choosing Trident for conducting meetings. I am happy to know that all your expectations were met and exceeded during your recent visit. I shall definitely share this feedback with my team. It will be of a great source of inspiration to them to excel further.

Looking forward to welcome you back to Trident, Chennai.

Kochi, Kerala, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Enjoyed the stay at Trident Chennai and Bhubaneswar. Very pleasant and good service. friendly staff, clean rooms and comfortable feeling. Personal attention and follow up. Look forward to stay again and happy to recommend to anyone travelling to Chennai..

1 Thank EdwinJoseph

Greetings from Trident, Chennai.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Chennai and Bhubaneswar. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I have shared your comments with our team. I am sure your appreciation will serve as an encouragement to each of us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.