“Quality Inn Sabari”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn Sabari

Quality Inn Sabari
Ranked #58 of 388 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Tuticorin
“Quality Inn Sabari”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Had a good experience staying in this hotel. The food was good. The staff was courteous especially the staff in the dining room. Location of the hotel is very convenient. The noise in the corridor was sometimes irritating.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
I take this opportunity to express my gratitude once again for your kind patronage& gracious support. Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay at our Hotel .

I would also like to thank you for appreciating our services at the Hotel. Shall have your feedback shared with the team and i am sure they would be very happy to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.
B.Mageshwaran

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Muscat, Masqat, Oman
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

At the heart of Chennai, in T Nagar resides this quality hotel. This was my second stay at Sabari Quality Inn and that itself tells I am confined to this place rather than exploring new venues in Chennai. I always find it difficult to get a budgetary quality hotel in Chennai, and my search ends at Sabari. The hotel is very much at the heart of Chennai and hence to movement to any prominent location is simple and accessible. The staffs are or great value and serve with a helping mentality. Both the occasions, I had to check out early morning, and all the services were available on prompt and short notice. The complementary breakfast is served with all favorite dishes of South India along with continental serves. I recommend this place for family and business visits as I had pleasant experience in staying at Sabari on all occasions.

Room Tip: Rooms at both ends of the lobby are comparatively quite
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this review, October 3, 2013

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed in Sabari in the first week of september with my family.Right from the front office,i started having a pleasant experience.We were so tired from the journey.The moment we landed,we were greeted with warmth and genuine smile by the reception staff.We landed at somewhere around 11 am in the morning.By seeing our tired faces,the front office staff immediately offered us to have some breakfast.I was really impressed by their genuine hospitality.They specially organised the breakfast immediately from the kitchen since the breakfast session got closed.My kids were really hungry and they relished the breakfast.After having the breakfast ,we got checked in to our rooms.The rooms were so clean and again i got another surprise over there.They have got the extra bed arranged in the room for my kids while we were having our breakfast in their restaurant. Now i would rate this as the best service.The hotel staff had anticipated our needs and have done it without we asking for it.
The rooms were spacious and the room service was really good.More over the food tasted delicious.All in all we had an enjoyable stay at the hotel.I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and relatives .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

The hotel is conveniently located {Just 1 KM from US consulate}. The staff are very courteous and oblige to any requests made. The breakfast buffet served is elaborate and tastes good. The rooms are spacious and are maintained well. Overall had a good experience of staying here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this review, August 31, 2013

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

This hotel may have been good about 8-10 years ago, but its definitely in need of a major refurbishing. The rooms had a strong musty smell and the furnishing looks gaudy and shabby. One can make out its seen better days, but when compared to newer hotels, its going to lose out very soon. The location is very good, right in the heart of T.Nagar, but the internet connection in the hotel is very bad. Staff is nice and friendly. The bar was also nice. The website claims its a 4 star hotel but its nowhere near a 4 star.

Hyderabad
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

ABF not very good. With choice of more hotels around, I would recommend to keep it as third option. Although location is fine. With so much of competition, this hotel needs to improve to stay on in the business.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Mr.Vikram,
I take this opportunity to express my gratitude for your kind patronage& gracious support. Thank you very much for sharing your review.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences experienced.We just wanted to know the finer details and your valuable suggestions so that we can improve the quality of the ABF up to your satisfaction during your next visit.

Please allow us to get in touch with you directly by emailing us your personal contact details on bmageshwaran@sabarihotels.com

I appreciate your support and assure you of a comfortable stay on your next visit.

B.Mageshwaran.
General Manager.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I really appreciate the courtesy and hospitality extended during my stay in the Hotel Sabari Inn during first week of this month (August 2013)for a couple of days.

Rooms were very clean and in good condition, food quality was very good and delicious. Its 100% value for the money we pay in the Hotel which is located in the heart of the city.

I have already recommended about this to my friends and corporates

regards

Ashok

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this review, August 23, 2013

I would also like to take opportunity to thank you for appreciating our services at the Hotel. Shall have your feedback shared with the team and i am sure they would be very happy to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.