“Decent hotel”
Review of Quality Inn Sabari

Quality Inn Sabari
Ranked #63 of 403 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed August 23, 2013

ABF not very good. With choice of more hotels around, I would recommend to keep it as third option. Although location is fine. With so much of competition, this hotel needs to improve to stay on in the business.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Mr.Vikram,
I take this opportunity to express my gratitude for your kind patronage& gracious support. Thank you very much for sharing your review.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences experienced.We just wanted to know the finer details and your valuable suggestions so that we can improve the quality of the ABF up to your satisfaction during your next visit.

Please allow us to get in touch with you directly by emailing us your personal contact details on bmageshwaran@sabarihotels.com

I appreciate your support and assure you of a comfortable stay on your next visit.

B.Mageshwaran.
General Manager.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I really appreciate the courtesy and hospitality extended during my stay in the Hotel Sabari Inn during first week of this month (August 2013)for a couple of days.

Rooms were very clean and in good condition, food quality was very good and delicious. Its 100% value for the money we pay in the Hotel which is located in the heart of the city.

I have already recommended about this to my friends and corporates

regards

Ashok
Bangalore

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

I take this opportunity to express my gratitude once again for your kind patronage& gracious support. Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay at our Hotel .

I would also like to take opportunity to thank you for appreciating our services at the Hotel. Shall have your feedback shared with the team and i am sure they would be very happy to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

B.Mageshwaran

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Good location, Excellent service, Staffs are very courtesy. This is my 10th Visit. I recommending for corporate to have fine location for their business visit. Room service is good. Clean Room& decent.when ever i come to chennai i love to stay @ sabari hotel. shopping is very convenient US embassy is very near by. End of day everything is fine.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

I take this opportunity to express my gratitude for your continuous patronage&support and solicit the same in the future too.We are very glad to hear that your guest room experience was amazing and appreciate your compliments about the service by our team.
Warm Regards
B.Mageshwaran.
General Manager.
99400 65986

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I had travelled with my husband on his official trip from Bangalore and we had reached there by 9.30 pm, My husband being an Exe Engr in a govt concern had been there for an inspection work. As we entered the hotel and to the reception desk, the person at the desk was a bit rude informing us that the company has booked a double room only for my husband and I would be charged extra though it was a double room. We were quite shocked as we have not heard like charging extra for wife in the same room. Then he went on to tell that only the husband can avail the buffet dinner provided by the Hotel and wife cant have it. It was terrible experience for us as i was sitting in the same table ordered some curd rice for me and can imagine how my husband would have felt eating alone the buffet.To make the matters worse, the servers were walking around us asking me whether they can take away my plates thinking i would be sharing my husband's dinner,It was such an insulting experience and surely the hotel people dont have any courtesies what so ever. one of the worst hotel we saw ever.Treating people courtesly is more important than the decorations and show off. Too much of business minded with no humanity.

Room Tip: Rooms are surely congested
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank vibha2013
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Below are the Ratings from 0 to 5 (5 being Best)
4 - Overall Ambience
4 - Care for customer
4 - OVERALL

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeet S
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

I would also like to thank you for appreciating our services at the Hotel. Shall have your feedback shared with the team and i am sure they would be very happy to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

B.Mageshwaran

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed in Quality Inn Sabari for 5 nights between 9 June 2013 and 14th in 2 interconnected rooms as we are a family of 4 and my 2 daughters needed space and privacy .
I chose Quality Inn as I had stayed there earlier and found it to me and my family's liking. I would rate the price versus quality to be of excellent value. Having stayed in other hotels in India and the Arabian Gulf with my family, we found the cleanliness, service and food to be of good to very good grade.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
QUALITYINNSABARI, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are delighted to learn that you were completely impressed by our Hotel and found the service up to the mark. I will certainly convey your sentiments to our team who will find it very encouraging and motivating to receive such positive comments.

It is our endeavor to ensure that all our guests feel like VIPs when they stay with us and we are glad we succeeded with you. We look forward to your next visit and hope you give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Warm Regards
S. HEMKUMAR

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel towards the end of May 2013. The hotel is located at a nice place with good connectivity and is popular among local people hence it was easy to locate.
The staff is generally courteous with good lobby space next to big restaurant.
The rooms are better than average and clean. Sleep quality is nice as you dont hear much surroud sounds. But be careful of setting a morning alarm, it doesnt work and reception guy will tell you it was automated ..so the responsibility of missing a flight lies with you if you dont set up your own phone alarm.
I would rate the hotel poor on quality of food offered both at dinner time and breakfast. Though there was variety but taste was missing.

Overall I would rate the hotel a little overpriced for the money that the hotel charge per night.

Room Tip: If possible have dinner outside particularly if you belong to northern part of India.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at Quality Inn Sabari and regret that your stay was not up to the mark.

Please allow us to get in touch with you directly by emailing us your personal contact details on fom.chn@sabarihotels.com.

We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Warm Regards,