“Good stay!”
Review of Quality Inn Sabari

Quality Inn Sabari
Ranked #64 of 400 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

This is my second visit here. Previously was in dec 2011. Since we had a good stay back then, we decided to stay here again for 4 days. We had a warm welcome by the staffs and the rooms were clean and neat with basic amenities provided, including free bottled water. Tv had wide selection of channels from sports to news and English movies. Free wifi in the rooms and lobby. We reached around lunch time so we decided to try the buffet. I must admit the food was excellent with wide variety of vegetarian and non-vege. Also cakes and Indian sweets. Price was very reasonable too. Breakfast was good with American and Indian selections. Another plus point will be the room service. The food again, was delicious. The chicken sandwich and fish and chips is a MUST try.
Also they had a single performer in the lobby playing in the evenings on sat and sun. He had a good voice and was really entertaining. Overall, we had an excellent stay and will definitely be back here if we were to visit Chennai again.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Tanusya_M
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are delighted to learn that you were completely impressed by our Hotel and found the service up to the mark. I will certainly convey your sentiments to our team who will find it very encouraging and motivating to receive such positive comments.

It is our endeavor to ensure that all our guests feel like VIPs when they stay with us and we are glad we succeeded with you. We look forward to your next visit and hope you give us another opportunity to serve you again.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Sabari

Reviewed March 25, 2013

this is a comfortable budget hotel in Chennai.I was in Chennai for just a day and was booked into this hotel.
The staff are friendly,the rooms are not luxurious but tidy.
The food is goood !
the staff could do better with some training.
Tyhe lobby is crowded and noisy when i went there but by evening it was quiet.
The bar is open from 11 am till late night .
This is a reasonable ,comfortable budget place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have had average response at this Hotel. Would not prefer it as a preferred hotel when I am in Chennai. Average room size, cramped property, adjacent to the road side, very average food and unhygienic food.
This hotel is more for conferences and weddings and so we as guests are not treated to the best.
And the reception...with one man manning the entire gamut Check in and Check out is a pain.
Pros: Location at T Nagar
Cons: Crampy rooms, Poor Service, Even though Wi-fi is there staff is reluctant to share the codes, avg food quality. In fact I got a bit of hair in the food and had to walk away from the restaurant during my recent stay.
Summary: Umm..stay away unless you have no other option

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at Quality Inn Sabari and regret that your stay was not up to the mark.

Please allow us to get in touch with you directly by emailing us your personal contact details on samir@sabarihotels.com.

We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is my second review of this hotel. After a year, a group of 42 of us stayed here again for 4 days. What we noticed this time was that the staff were extremely helpful and accommodating, despite the fact that they were constantly busy at the reception counter. There was always a friendly smile for all. The rooms were well maintained. Laundry service was prompt. All in all our stay was very comfortable. This hotel is also very strategically located in T.Nagar. The newly opened Pothy's shopping centre and Fabindia are just a stone's throw away. Rs30 by auto will take you there in a jiffy. A great place to stay when you are in Chennai.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for your valuable feedback.We are delighted to learn that you were completely impressed by our Hotel and found the service up to the mark.I will certainly convey your sentiments to our team who will find it very encouraging and motivating to receive such positive comments.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband and I spent a night here as a friend's wedding reception was in the convention center next to the hotel. The only reason we chose this hotel was because we thought that the reception room was within the hotel building. Staff at the reception were friendly and we were notified that this was a 24hr check-in/out hotel. That was pretty much where the good news ended.

We were showed to our room. I had to immediately call for housekeeping as the bedsheet and pillow cases were stained. The room and bathroom were a tad bit old and definitely was screaming for a facelift. The whole building reeked of ciggarette smoke and instantly reminded me of budget hotels in the SE Asia.

Room service was a long wait but it was worth it as the food tasted pretty good. I doubt We would come back here again as there are better hotels that charge the same price within the same area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

I have taken good note of your suggestion for improvement and rest assure that it has been taken up with the Management team.

We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I had already written a review of this hotel earlier. I had concerns regarding cleanliness and open serving of Beef in the buffet meals, which I conveyed to the Hotel management. I received an email asking for my stay details and I gave the feedback on 1st November 2012. Since than I have heard nothing from them. Even in Mumbai , in all good restaurants and goos hotels ( even owned by Muslims) , beef is not served or it is served a la carte with notice. Here, in this hotel I was surprised to see them serving Beef openly in all meals buffet. My caution to all patrons, with averse sensibilities, to note the same .

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for sharing your comments on the negatives. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at the Quality Inn Sabari and regret that your stay experience was not up to the mark.

I have also taken good note of your suggestion for improvement and rest assure that it has been taken up with the Management team.

Wishing you a great day ahead.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Conviniantly located in T Nagar in Chennai. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. The bathrooms, which I always check first, are neat and clean too. The shower area is bit cramped for comfort though.
The staff is very courteous, efficient and helpful. The food is good. The buffet though is not very lavishly spread, has good mix of veg and non veg dishes
They do have a Bar for spending a relaxed evening.
Over all a very good experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013