“Value for money”
Review of The Q Stay

The Q Stay
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chennai (Madras)
The Q Stay
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The sray is very homely and the service is very good. I stayed here with my family, on my arrical the receiption given to me was good. And not to forget, the breakfast was very goon homely and hygienic.
The location is very good.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Viksh_Verma

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Q stay for three months , it a awesome place in chennai for the persons who is looking for a hotels or room . Its very clean & hygenic , i felt like a home i enjoyed even with my family ......A special thanks to the caretaker Mr.Nambi & Mrs vidiya founder of Q stay for creating such a nice place for the travellers like me & selecting good staffs to help us..... looking for more Q stay across other states..

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you are looking for a home stay, clean, Air conditioned. Simple breakfast. Staff very courteous.
Wifi is good, if you wish to wash clothes, a washing machine is at your disposal. Food can ordered on phone from any restaurant.

Value for money

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2013

As we had work in that area itself, this was the best place we could locate .Homely . clean .
Ac , water heater , tv - all in good condition - typically these are problem areas . but not here .
simple breakfast served.

Peaceful place . .... !! super value for money ....!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My stay in the Qstay was very comfortable, homely and safe. On arrival I was treated to a warm welcome by the courteous staff present there. They saw to my comforts in great detail. For a cleanliness freak, the clean sheets and spic and span bathrooms was most reassuring. The fast wifi connection enabled me to get to work right away.

I were treated to a sumptous and tasty breakfast. To find many eating places in the neighbourhood like pizzaraunt, Kebab Court, Noodle house, Mcdonalds etc., etc.,is indeed great news. The CDS avenue where the guest house is located is itself a small and beautiful lane lined which trees and small flowering plants ideal for an after dinner stroll.

The amenities whether the locker, laundry etc., made me feel that my stay was indeed value for money. The personal interest that the owner took to ensure a comfortable stay is highly commendable.

Room Tip: all rooms are equally good
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Me & my boyfriend stayed here and we were very pleased with everything!

1. It was very clean
2. Good location (quite & safe) & parking place if you need it.
3. Bedroom was really nice & big...With A/C and bathroom/toilet!!!
4. Living room & dinning area was also huge and there was also a kitchen available!

Overall it was REALLY comfortable and big and felt like home! We were very pleased with the service too!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I had a comfortable and safe stay.
The staff would go out of the way to make you comfortable
They also provide safety locker and also helped me with directions and getting around.
Internet is high speed.