“Qulaity Home Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chennai (Madras)
Step Inn Serviced Apartments
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Qulaity Home Stay”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

An accommodation with international Standard at affordable price in the heart of Chennai. Very personal care and attention in detail to make the guest comfortable in all aspects. Good Breakfast arrangements to suit individuals requirement with multiple choice . Self and Family enjoyed the stay and was pleasantly surprised with the ambience and whole heartedly recommend this place to anyone looking for a quality stay in Chennai. Step inn could certainly consider a mini fitness centre on the open terrace which can be helpful to fitness freaks and to make this place complete....

Room Tip: We stayed in Junior Suite and it was quiet comfortable and spacious for a family.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
StepInn12, Manager at Step Inn Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Mr. Hari

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. We were pleased to hear of your positive experience at Step Inn, Chennai, and will be sure to share your feedback with our entire team. We strive to exceed our guest’s expectations and really appreciate you taking the time to provide such valuable feedback

Jagdish

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Ignore the ambience of building outlook inside is fabulous. Once tried means again definitely will come back. Courteous staff's Jagadish the manager is very helpful central location. Will come back for sure

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Mr.Sateesh

Thank you for your comments.

We value your positive feedback on your recent stay at Step Inn Chennai,

You have been patronizing Step Inn from its inception and we are always happy to welcome you back at Step Inn

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Step Inn Chennai in the very near future.

Kind regards,
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed July 2, 2013

A great place to Stay in Chennai with all the facility required to make you feel at home . Friendly people , clean and neat rooms , good ambiance , safe and well connected to all parts of Chennai city.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
JagdishKannan, Owner at Step Inn Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for the kind review.

Your words of appreciations about the property, food and services is very encouraging and we strive everyday to deliver the best experiences to our guests

We are looking forward to see you again soon!

Best regards
Raj Kumar Rangachari
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Wonderful place to stay with a pleasant atmosphere and courteous people around smiling all the time. Good breakfast and the amenities provided are also of premium quality. I would strongly recommend my friends to stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for Standard room. Though it is small, it has a great view and large terrace garden is yours exc...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Mr.Vas

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us at Step Inn Chennai and we are glad we were able to make your visit a pleasant one.

We notice you had liked the standard room and hope to block the same room for you during your future visits

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we hope to welcome you back to Step Inn Chennai soon

Jagdish
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I'm from korea.It's a first time in chennai.But manager helped me where to go, what I can do, and so on.And he recommended where is the best tour site.It is very useful to travel the chennai. I really thanks to manager.Thanks.

• Stayed June 2013
JagdishKannan, Manager at Step Inn Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Mr.Kim

Thank you very much for your kind words about Step Inn.

regards
jagdish
Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is a well-situated, well-thought out place to stay. The junior suite I stayed in was great with lovely multipurpose furnishings that used space well. The staff was very friendly, very helpful. Amenities were great. It was designed with a a traveler in mind and made to feel he/she does not miss the feeling of being at home nor the luxury of a hotel room. The location is on a busy road so accessing public transport was very easy and on occasions when I couldn't get one the hotel staff would go out of the way to make sure I am not stranded. on one instance the owner Mr. Raj was kind enough to let me use his car to get dropped as the pick up my office had organised had got delayed.

Breakfast was part of the tariff and they had a choice between Indian or Continental. I was dying to eat the local South Indian food and so I went with that. This is something I was waiting for a long time as I had my schooling in Chennai before I moved to America

Getting dinner can be a bit tricky as the hotel does not have a in house restaurant and they help you order take away from the nearby restaurants, which of course there are many. Just make sure you order at least an hour before you decide to eat.

Overall my choice of this place was purely based on reviews in Tripadvisor and now I end up writing one more for this place, and deservedly so.it is one of the best experiences I have had.

One other advice, make sure you call them and get the exact location as this plae does nt have a sign board

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Varun

Thank you for taking the time to write such positive comments on Trip Advisor.

It is very encouraging and motivating for all of us to receive such positive feedback.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at The Step Inn Chennai is the very near future.

Regards
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Landed in Chennai airport, wasn't the best of the airports long waits on the immigration line, my bad luck the cab I got wasn't t great either. Came to Step Inn, was not the best of the buildings to look at and I was convinced my badluck was getting worse. There manager of Step Inn guided my cab driver, and there was staff waiting at the car park who escorted me to the 7th floor.

That was like an oasis to my string of bad lucks. The place was clean, great ambience. Service levels far exceeded my expectations as I had paid less than 50 dollars my expectation was low. The room they gave me had a nice view, good beds, soft and hard pillows something I see only in a 100+ dollar hotels.
Breakfast was good, simple and just right. They had over 6 different tea flavours, a coffee they called it a south Indian, which tasted like a shot of expresso with cream in it,.

Very helpful staff. Every time I was going out Shekar the house keeping staff would come down and make sure I don't get cheated by the 3 wheeler auto as they call it in Chennai.

Thank you step inn for making my trip to Chennai easy

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Cooperrobert
rajrunga, Owner at Step Inn Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Mr.Cooper

Thank you for taking time to review Step Inn in Trip Advisor. We are pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and the services and facilities offered were to your satisfaction. We appreciate your detaied feedback such as yours,as it motivates the entire team at the Step Inn Chennai i to strive towards excellence.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if we can be of any assistance in future.