“The BEST hotel in Chennai today”
Review of Park Hyatt Chennai

Park Hyatt Chennai
Ranked #8 of 403 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I took 44 guests to India and arrived 6 months previous to find a hotel. India is all about power and water, and the Park Chennai has 24/7 power and clean water, a world class spa, gym, and two of the best restaurants in Chennai. Their ability to cater to western needs in India is second to none. Christian Wurm is the hotel director and he runs this hotel on point, and you can see it in every staff transaction. They will make a moment of magic at every turn of a typical day for a guest in India. The food is exceptional and 24 hours, if you are there on Sunday the brunch is awesome. The gym is modern, and it is a personalized experience like a boutique hotel. It is close to the airport, the malls and the shopping areas. For me and my family it is a home away from home.

Room Tip: All rooms are modern with spacious bathrooms and comfortable beds
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Pearl_Fernandes, Public Relations Manager at Park Hyatt Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear Derek B,

Thank you for positive comments about your recent stay at Park Hyatt Chennai. We are glad that you have enjoyed our facilities and recognize our hospitality.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Park Hyatt Chennai.

Regards,

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stayed at Park Hyatt Chennai.
It was indeed a most satisfying experience. Excellent facilities in the rooms, very comfortable, friendly service, very well maintained.
The F&B department is awesome, fabulous cuisine, my compliments to all the chefs.
Fully recommend it, will always stay in this property.

Room Tip: All are good.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alexilsarto
Pearl_Fernandes, Public Relations Manager at Park Hyatt Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Alexilsarto,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us at Park Hyatt Chennai.

We were pleased to hear of your positive experience and will be sure to share your feedback with our entire team.

Our endeavor is to exceed our guest’s expectations and we really appreciate your valuable feedback.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Chennai.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel is fairly new. The rooms are very nicely done and comfortable. Staff is excellent and very helpful. The restaurants are quite good and have a wide variety to select from. I also found the gym to be excellent too and the equipment was also new and great quality (LifeFitness brand).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dfranjko
Pearl_Fernandes, Public Relations Manager at Park Hyatt Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear dfranjko,

Thank you for posting your kind remarks about your experience at Park Hyatt Chennai on TripAdvisor.

It is our constant endeavor to provide our guests with excellent service and I am glad that you found our team helpful. Our Fitness Centre is equipped with the latest cardio and strength training machines and we are pleased that you have appreciated our facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I will say two and only two words about this hotel is "JUST AWESOME". I visited Chennai for medical purpose and stayed in this hotel for 3 days in the month of September, 2013. Actually I had visited Chennai many times but this time my local friend suggested to stay in this hotel and I accepted his suggestion which was not wrong.
The location of this hotel is very good. Check-In process was very easy and less time-consuming. I was just amazed to see the fantastic interiors of this hotel. Here, I found very much helpful, friendly and lovely staffs. The room was not only good, it was very good, well-decorated and spacious. Breakfast buffet was excellent. The food was tasty and well-appreciable. I didn't used the spa but my lover used it and she told me that it was fantastic. House-keeping was very much efficient. The most appreciable point is that the staffs of this hotel are very much polite and well-behaved.
On behalf of my personal experience, whenever I will visit Chennai in future, I will like to stay in this hotel again and again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KumarS_ST
Pearl_Fernandes, Public Relations Manager at Park Hyatt Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear joy1221,

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognizing the facilities at Park Hyatt Chennai as well as the attentiveness and friendliness of our team. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Park Hyatt Chennai.

Regards,

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Stayed at the Hyatt in Chennai. Very helpful staff.
Lovely pool, lovely massage, and lively restaurants.
I had hurt my knee before arrival and felt like a member of royalty arriving
They double billed me by mistake but were very courteous in getting this fixed.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Pearl_Fernandes, Public Relations Manager at Park Hyatt Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear mrJRJ,

Thank you for positive comments about your recent stay at Park Hyatt Chennai.
We appreciate your feedback and will most certainly share it with our teams.

Our apologies for the error in billing and glad it was amended immediately.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at Park Hyatt Chennai.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed at the Park Hyatt Chennai this past August and it was quite probably the most enjoyable experience I have had at a hotel in India. I witnessed the hotel's amazing service almost right as I walked in, and I continue to see this at the reception desk and in the restaurants. The spa, like the rest of the hotel, is tastefully designed, and the rooftop infinity pool was stunning. The flying elephant is the best restaurant I went to in Chennai and I must have had half of my meals there. The brunch is not to be missed!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank rtshey
ChristianWurm, General Manager at Park Hyatt Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear rtshey,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Park Hyatt Chennai.

Your comments are very much appreciated and we are very proud here at Park Hyatt Chennai to have a wonderful team that is dedicated to making our guest experiences truly memorable.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed Antahpura Spa and the rooftop infinity pool as well as The Flying Elephant, and will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the respective teams.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Chennai.

Kind regards,

Christian

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have been to Hyatt more than 5 times this year. Every time I have been amazed by their, grand interiors, friendly courteous staff and food. Centrally located at the heart of the city, it is easily approachable from any part of the city. It has good facilities for mini and mega workshops. Flying Elephant rocks!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sophizz
Thank you for your comments posted on Trip Advisor.

We value your positive feedback about the friendly and courteous employees and the delicious food you experienced.

Thank you once again for staying with Park Hyatt Chennai and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kind regards,