TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
4,856 results
All reviews madras pavilion royal vega pan asian grand staircase tower room cafe mercara guest relations beautiful property special thanks room service special mention excellent service in room dining excellent hotel business trip great hospitality housekeeping staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is the best hotel I have ever seen in the service of hospitality. My room at towers and the best of Ibadan and luxury hours and breakfast was wonderful.
The concierge habeeb is the best he helped me to book local restaurants and he even given me option of sightseeing.
Will return with the family next time. Thank you guys

Trip type: Traveled on business
GM_ITCGrandChola, General Manager at ITC Grand Chola, Chennai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Namaste!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you on behalf of everyone at ITC Grand Chola for sharing your encouraging feedback.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our services,hospitality and our responsible luxury initiatives.

Habeeb is humbled to receive your appreciative feedback on this platform.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have enjoyed my stay at this hotel. When compared to previous trips to Chennai - this hotel stood out as a happy experience. The staff at reception and concierge and the housekeeping all made it warm through my extended stay at the hotel. Special mention about concierge Habeeb he made our stay even special the friendly approach, the attention to service is just exceptional and the best we ever experienced. We also like to thank shalom and maya for the friendly approach. We as a family say thank you for the amazing experience and service and hope that we can come back and stay very soon

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Namaste!

Thank You for sharing your valuable and wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor! We at ITC Grand Chola, always strive to provide our guests a comfortable and luxurious experience.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and your dining experience! Shalom and Maya are glad to have been of service to you.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we will sincerely look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

ITC Grand Chola at Chennai is one of the best hotels around the world. Being a business traveler, this property gives the luxury and amenities which any traveler would seek. Large rooms, comfortable bed and pillow choice. Operate anything in the room just by sitting on the bed using the ipad console. ITC Chola has taken steps to reduce carbon footprint by supplying good drinking water in glass bottles. One of the best dining experiences in each of the restaurants that are unique. Overall, you wont go disappointed.
Thanks to Tina from Towers who ensured that i had a good stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Namaste!

Team ITC is humbled to receive your appreciative feedback on this platform.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

ITC Grand Chola is an oasis of excellence. Marble covered floors and walls greet you. The most important greeting come from the excellent staff. Subramani was my fabulous Chauffeur. He was on time, flexible with my changing needs, and booked right though the hotel. I might have found a cheaper option but I felt having him drive myself and my colleagues back-and-forth to the office was well worth it. His driving in the crazy Chennai traffic was smooth and calming. Thanks Subramani.

Nathan at the concierge desk helped me get Amazon.in packages. He helped me put in the correct address for the hotel and even let me use his local Indian mobile number (because I only had a US mobile) in the set up. Any Amazon packages arrived for me with no problem, where my colleagues struggled with this. This simple and helpful service from the concierge desk made my stay immensely better. Thank you Nathan.

Jennifer, in the breakfast area, had a joyful enthusiastic greeting every morning as my group arrived. Her professionalism, attention to detail, and shining smile brightened each morning.

There are some many other helpful staff. I have traveled the world and would put the staff and facilities in my top five hotels world wide.

Why is it not number one? After staying at the hotel for over six weeks I have noticed a commitment to on going maintenance needs to come from management. The staff keeps the hotel super clean but there are signs of wear that are going unaddressed. For example in the excellent outdoor pool area I go to everyday on the sixth floor signs need to be replaced because they are staring to peel. The elevator to that pool area had a panel separating and in our apartments there were a couple maintenance needs. I still highly recommend this excellent hotel but I will suggest the owners protect their asset by hiring a small team to address these issues.

Book it. Book ITC Grand Chola today!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Namaste!

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and your dining experience! Team ITC is glad to have been of service to you. We have taken your concern into consideration and will rectify it at the earliest.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was an official trip to Chennai, India. Our team was much impressed by the great service right from checkin till check out. Rooms equipped with IPad for control, fully carpet floor, and luxurious space. Lot of greenery in the premises. Impressed on Responsible Luxury concept.
Special mention on staff Tina, Pinky, Brinda Das who see that me and my friends were comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
GM_ITCGrandChola, General Manager at ITC Grand Chola, Chennai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Namaste!

Tina, Pinky and Brinda are humbled to receive your appreciative feedback on this platform.