“@ burgundys”
Review of Burgundy's - CLOSED

Burgundy's
Cuisines: Asian, European, Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Burgundy's is a creation of VipinSachdev& Chef Willi where we offer a wide spread of World Cuisines. Situated in the swanky residential area of MRC Nagar, at Somerset luxury serviced apartments, the restaurant caters to various clienteles from families, corporates, couples and children. We offer a variety of seating options and dining sections to choose from, including outdoor seating, which is very popular in the evenings when the wafting sea breeze and star lit skies transport you to an ethereal culinary utopia away from the hustle and bustle of Chennai. Chef Chandra, Head Chef Burgundy's, prides himself on serving impeccably presented food without compromising on taste. The dishes offered are based on a selection of Mediterranean, European and Indian classics along with Pan Asian specialties. Burgundy's offers an Al-a-Carte selection on Monday and Tuesday, while the rest of the week, from Wednesday to Sunday, is a buffet concept for lunch and dinner. The Burgundy's team extends a warm welcome to you and we hope you give us the honor of unleashing your taste buds while we delightfully serve you.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Friends and Family fun day at Burgundys.
Catching up with friends and family on Sunday has become a ritual, last week we visited Burgundys at MRC nagar. My cousin saw its poster on Facebook saying Super Sunday Fiesta at INR 991 only. This is extremely economical for a group of 12 people. The staff was welcoming although we didn’t make a reservation in advance, but I did make a mental note to do it henceforth. The restaurant is big and spacious, it has seating outside too and a garden for children, this was utter bliss. The buffet has wide variety and managed well. We started with the Chaat counter, some pani puri and bhel puri followed by salads and soup. The chaat reminded me of Delhi and the yesteryears of collage, the salad and soup brought me back to reality which were amazing too. The buffet had a lot of options from continental food to North Indian to South Indian to Chinese.
We relished the Kebabs went played with the kids for a while came back for some Chilli Beef which was lip smacking. I proceed to main course with the very famous Butter Chicken, Dal Makhani while my friends enjoyed lamb stew and veggies. There was so much food and we took more than 2 hours to finish eating and our conversations, it is the perfect place for an outing for family and friends. The kids were occupied with games which gave us enough time to enjoy our food and catch up.
My friends, family and me will frequent this place often now for its great food, economical prices and keeping our children happy.

1  Thank navindaswani
VipinSachdev, Owner at Burgundy's, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Mr Daswani
This is just amazing, words are not enough to thank you for such a great review.
We are glad you are a part of our Facebook page and love our food.
The chat counter is my favorite too and yes we are known to keep the children happy with all our activities, we are also introducing a few more activities for kids. we are a family restaurant and strive to serve you with the best food and service. So Glad to have delighted you and your friends & Family. We are looking forward to seeing you have a great time here and soon.
Priyanka

There are newer reviews for Burgundy's

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at Burgundy's numerous times. Everyone that works there is wonderful and full of smiles. The food is amazing as well. For my wife's birthday the chef's gave her an Indian cooking lesson, and made her day beyond special.

1  Thank Dan S

Dear Dan
Do give my wishes to your lady love, may she have a happy prosperous life.
We are so glad to have delighted you, thank you for taking time to jot down your experience at Burgundys. Do visit us soon again with your family and friends and give us another chance to make your day memorable.
Ps: Since you visit often, please enrol in our loyalty programe "URBANE". Enjoy many benefits and delicious food.
Priyanka (Marketing Communications)

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Burgundys is one of best restaurants, rather best in it class in Chennai. Food, Drink, Ambience, service, location are paralleled only by themselves. The widest spread of desserts is am experience by itself. Attention paid to the coherent choice of food spread and diverse choice at the same time, attention to highest quality tickles the taste buds. Don't miss it

VipinSachdev, Owner at Burgundy's, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Mr Samuel S
Thank you very very much for taking time to write such a great review about us. It is great to hear such wonderful things about yourself especially after putting in so much hard work. We are glad we delighted you with our service and food. Looking forward to hosting you with your friends and family. thank you again for your business and patronage.
Priyanka (Marcomm)

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Heard & referred from couple of business friends I visited this restaurant recently, I was really surprised and wondered how come I missed this type of restaurant which serves special (Mugalya type) briyani which I never had it in India.. (Which is close to my home / office and my daughter's school)

Whatever time & amount I spent is really worth! G8 Keep it up..

Will be returning with my family and business partners soon...

1  Thank Nizamappas

Greetings
How wonderful of you to finally try our restaurant. Yes we have a knack of surprising people with our service and food. thank you very much for taking time to review Burgundy's and pen down your wonderful experience. Looking forward to host you again, do bring your friends and family. We have a Super Sunday Fiesta priced at a very economical rate of only INR 991 per head.
Priyanka (Marcom)

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I visit Burgundy's quite frequently for the wide buffet spread and exceptional service, but the last time I visited a week ago I decided to try something new and only have the Indian cuisine options from the buffet. I was left amazed. I had the Chicken and Fish Tikka to start off with, which was tender and full of flavour, then I sampled the Biryani complemented with the Egg Plant gravy and Raita which was absolutely delicious, I continued to eat even more since it kept getting better so I moved on to the hot Naans with daal and okra vegetable. Since I like my Naans crisp and with garlic, the waiter seemed delighted to serve me what I like. I was so happy to have solely dedicated my dinner to the Indian cuisine because it made me realise that Burgundys Is the place for not only a fantastic array of healthy buffet options but in my opinion mainly for the mouth-watering Indian cuisine. I must also mention the inviting dessert buffet which definitely added to the Burgundy experience. I will be returning very soon to one of my favorite restaurants in the city.

1  Thank JawaharSait

Wow Mr Jawahar Sait
Thanks for such a great review. The Tikkas are our special and glad you love it, we strive very hard to serve you the best possible food with the best service. A comment like this really boosts our morale and we are motivated to work and serve better. Looking forward to your return do come back with your friends and family to enjoy our food and since you are a Indian food fan next time do not forget to try the Butter Chicken, its absolutely delicious.
Warm regards