“Good Chinese food at a great price”
Review of Hot Pot China

Hot Pot China
Ranked #153 of 6,830 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I took my friends here for a lunch treat on a Monday. I read the reviews and some were about problems in Air conditioning. The A/C was rectified as we were seated just below the same. Let me tell about the food. I am a vegetarian and was very happy with the variety with them. I tried the Dim Sums and they were great to taste. My friends like the dragon chicken very much. The quantity of food is in two portions half and full. If you are two members then half portion will do. They have a range of desserts as well and we ate them as well. Over all experience is Great.

1  Thank Sai_Narayanan

Reviewed January 15, 2013

If you haven't been to this place, you must try it. The awesome service and amazing interiors made me think that the food will be expensive, but the food was surprisingly cheap. Compared to all other restaurants in Chennai where there is hardly any meat in the non-veg items, this place had really good quantities of meat.
Just an excellent experience overall.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

When you enter Hot Pot China, you suddenly get a happy feeling and you know you are in the right place!

Excellent food, great flavour, they have options of half and full portions which is great!

Proactive service and a wonderful ambience makes this one of my most sought after chinese restaurants in Chennai!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Had a dinner last week with my better half. Food was really good and got abundant chinese varieties .Felt the price was little overboard. It's good they had accepted sodexho meal passes, I've mentioned this as most of the good restaurants didn't accept I've come across. Coming to the staff, it's really wonderful service they provided and they are very friendly in nature. If you are really looking for a chinese delicacy one can find a potpourri of items here. I'd love to visit this place again.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This new restaurant on OMR serves great chinese food. The soups, starters and main course items were simply superb. The spices used were apt for the dishes and without extra chillies or oil as one frequently encounters. The staff are also very friendly and offer good service. Surprisingly the cost is also reasonable.

1  Thank PremPandurangam