“Try the pasta bar veneto, it's worth it!”

The Pasta Bar Veneto
Ranked #1,594 of 6,662 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Try the pasta bar veneto, it's worth it!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was in Chennai for a short trip catching up with my family there. I had spent the last 2 weeks munching through Indian food and was craving some Italian. My family and I decided to visit the Pasta Bar Veneto in T-nagar and being a bunch of foodies we are pretty difficult to satisfy! For starters we had the jalapeño cheese which was awesome and the bruschettas and sesame chicken just hit the spot! We were impressed by the general authenticity of the cuisine, i live in London and visit Italy often.The pizzas were really authentic and I had a veggie Diavolo with a crusty base. My husband opted for a pasta dish and thought the creamy panna al pollo was really yummy. What really impressed us was the breadth of the menu carefully put together and including starters, soups, grilled dishes, pizza and pasta which not only tasted great but was so reasonable priced. Totally recommend tying this place out!

• Visited January 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Bon appetito in chennai!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Was visiting family in Chennai from Sydney and came to the past bar veneto for dinner with our family. Had a great experience. The food was very authentic. there is a huge italian community in sydney and hence great and authentic italian food and this place was definitely up there with the best of them. Had a aioli chicken and spinach spaghetti and it was tasty. Loved the slight drizzle of chilli oil that had been tossed through with the chicken and spinach. Had the funghi and chicken bruschetta appetisers and they were great as was the sesame fried chicken. My wife and parents also had the veg diablo pizzas and they liked them as they had loads of vegies. Service was great and the food arrived promptly.

• Visited January 2013
chennai
“italian good food...... like the atmosphere”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The food was good ..the service is fine but what i like best about this place is the atmosphere some how gives you a very nice feel especially during the day ...good place to try Italian food

• Visited November 2012
“Date here!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

If you want to take a date, go here. Good food and nice times. Been there only once and yet think it's probably the best place you should take your date atleast once.

2 Thank d_world12
Chennai
“Good Italian Place”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My friends and i went on a weekend for some dinner. The restaurant is not that big and you do have some parking issues. But the ambiance was nice. There were two people singing, i didn't prefer it that much as it added to the noise of the place. Coming to the food, the menu had quite a few items. I don't exactly remember what we ordered but we were satisfied with the food. It was good. Delivery time of the dishes ordered was decent. I remember that i did not like the blueberry cheese cake. There was too much of blueberry in it. I couldn't get enough of the flavor of the cheese cake. However i would recommend that you try the mud cake. They say that is their signature dish and it dint disappoint. I really like it. I would recommend this place to people as it give something different to tingle our taste buds.

P.S: Better to reserve a place before going.

• Visited September 2012