“Good south Indian food”
Review of Sarvana Bhavan

Sarvana Bhavan
Ranked #37 of 6,833 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Besant Nagar
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Order button idilli (mini Idilli) and have the real taste of Idilli. They also have several combinations like bhaji poori. DOnt adventure in chinese. They are not good in other than South Indian.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Authentic South Indian Meals,
Excellent food
Excellent Thali,
Centrally located
Standard South Indian dishes also very well prepared.
Variety of Chutneys
Curd Rice excellent

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Now I know what makes it that popular.
The service is nice and quick, the Sambaar and the filter coffee are unmatched. I can easily say they are the best I've ever had.
I have been here a couple of times, and I have been impressed with the way things work here.
Its very clean and hygienic.
One thing that I didn't like about Sarvana Bhavan is that it was a little too crowded on both the days that I went there. But, if thats the kind of Sambaar and coffee you make, I can't blame people to flock to Sarvana Bhavan :)
I would love to have a meal at Sarvana Bhavan any day and any time.

1  Thank PriankaMitra
Reviewed June 25, 2013

All my friends spoke so much about this hotel and so i starved myself and travelled all the way from airport about 20 kms to just eat at this place.

Even though the food is good, however very unhygenic most importantly the manager of the hotel was very rude. I travelled from Hyd in the morn and leaving the same day in the evening flight. Requested to get my phone to be charged as it was completely dead, until i finish my food as i was getting my flight itinerary message in that. Very rudely the manager shunned me off. Shows how insensitive people can be.

I will never go back to this place.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The waiters looked hi-tec with the modern order gadgets, but the place was not cozy and the food was average - nothing special