“Disappointed.”
Review of Sarvana Bhavan

Sarvana Bhavan
Ranked #35 of 6,727 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Besant Nagar
Reviewed June 25, 2013

All my friends spoke so much about this hotel and so i starved myself and travelled all the way from airport about 20 kms to just eat at this place.

Even though the food is good, however very unhygenic most importantly the manager of the hotel was very rude. I travelled from Hyd in the morn and leaving the same day in the evening flight. Requested to get my phone to be charged as it was completely dead, until i finish my food as i was getting my flight itinerary message in that. Very rudely the manager shunned me off. Shows how insensitive people can be.

I will never go back to this place.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The waiters looked hi-tec with the modern order gadgets, but the place was not cozy and the food was average - nothing special

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Nice south Indian food, hi tech sort of staff (take order on hand held device :) )..however nice retro look is missing which could have added into the experience!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This eating House is famous in best and tasty south indian food.While visiting Chenai in October 2012 i visisited this eating house for having our Dinner.we ordered Rawa Dosa some vadas and iddlis and utpam chatnis and samber along with other items.All the items of food were very tasty and we enjoyed the tasty food very much.I rate this eating house as the best eating house in chenai and that too at very economical rates.Whenever i visit chenai i always visit this eating hous atleast for one time.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Lots of restaurants in Chennai and now across india. I love their executive lunch.... the aroma u get when you enter the restaurant is wonderful. The filter coffee is nice too.