“A fair hotel for your weekend stay”

Keys Hotel Katti Ma, Chennai
Ranked #54 of 395 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Bengaluru, India
“A fair hotel for your weekend stay”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Though slightly on the expensive side, the hotel does offer both breakfast and dinner as complementary. The food is good and the ambiance is good. In my two week stay they had a live performance once. The hotels also has on most times a few guests so you are sure to feel not so crowded. They offer buffet and you can ask for couple of items to be made for you for free

The room service is good and does change the things frequently.

They even provide a card operated safe for your valuables.

They offer

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
vaishakh_surendran, Manager at Keys Hotel Katti Ma, Chennai, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel on this august forum. Do let me know if you plan to stay with us again and we will ensure that you will have a wonderful stay. As you have mentioned, for our dinner buffet's, starters and Indian breads are served on the table & we do not charge extra for the same. We also have live stations, that add to the buffet spread.

( Hotel Manager )

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The service quality and personal touch is better than what I felt at Raddisson or The Park at Chennai.

I stayed there for a month and it felt like a home away from home. The hotel staff is incredible.

My company always used to book Raddisson for us but one stay at Keys and we have decided to make it our hotel for all stays.

I completely recommend Keys for a comfortable and value for money stay any time of the year at Chennai.

• Stayed May 2013
vaishakh_surendran, Manager at Keys Hotel Katti Ma, Chennai, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Ms. Chandok,

Its always been a pleasure to look after you & all of us look forward to welcoming you back to your home at Chennai soon.

( Hotel Manager )
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was very happy with the hotel's cleanliness. Service was good. Though WIFI service was disrupted. My kids enjoyed the room. Food for breakfast had a good variety. Taste needs improvement. Dinner we had parata, fried mee ( would have loved it spicier). Didn't like that they charged 20%tax. All in all for a nite stayover it is good

• Stayed August 2013
vaishakh_surendran, Manager at Keys Hotel Katti Ma, Chennai, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear Mrs. Naidu, Thank you so much for your review of our property on this august forum. We will endeavor to maintain our WiFi speeds at all times. I will also review your food comments with our culinary team and will raise the bar in that aspect. As far as taxation is concerned, its the rule of the land & we as service providers have to abide by the same. Do let me know if you visit Chennai in the near future and I will ensure that my Chef will cook as per your tastes. Cheers, Vaishakh Surendran ( Hotel Manager ).
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Happened to stay two nights over this weekend. Impeccable at many levels. But first things first - one of the friendliest staff you could come across whether it be at the restaurant or the help desk - pretty consistent high quality of staff right across the board. The room was spacious and clean and tidy right through. Room service was pronto with ice buckets and ironing boards arriving within 10 minutes of being requested.

Probably the first hotel I have stayed in India where the restaurant staff checked with me on both mornings over breakfast to see how I was enjoying my stay!!

To sum it up, highly recommended as it all comes at an affordable price (not necessarily the cheapest but right up there in terms of value for money!)

Room Tip: I had a room with a view on Level 3 (definitely helped!) but I'm sure the service standards woul...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
vaishakh_surendran, Manager at Keys Hotel Katti Ma, Chennai, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Dear Mr. Paul,

Thank you so much for your candid review on this forum. I will convey your comments to my team and am sure this would inspire them to raise the bar to the next level. Looking forward to welcome you on your next visit to Chennai.

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stayed at this many times and I find it excellent. people are courteous and make you feel at home. Rooms are and the ambiance are excellent. Restaurant is really good and offers excellent food especially breakfast. it was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

vaishakh_surendran, Manager at Keys Hotel Katti Ma, Chennai, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear Mr. Prasad,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We will strive to maintain the quality & look forward to welcome you back soon.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I would like to congratulate the staff of Keys Katti-Ma chennai for their dedication and excellent services. The response time of the team is really quick. The way they serve one always feels welcomed. In all staying at Keys Katti-Ma is really good and memorable experience. It is absolutely comfortable and the ambience is excellent. I was staying in room no 308 from May 1st to 3rd. Apart from the initial hick-up the garbage cans and the refrigerator wasn't clean in my room, service workers were quick enough to clear it out once they were intimated about the same. The breakfast was delicious. So much variety of food items. Kudos to the team keep it up. U guys make our stay in a pressure cooker situation really memorable and happy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
vaishakh_surendran, Manager at Keys Hotel Katti Ma, Chennai, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Mr. Faisal,

Thank you so much staying with us once again and rating our services on Trip Advisor.

We have noted your observations & will work on the same, which I feel are very relevant to improving our operations and to ensure that we give you and our other guests a better experience.

I look forward to meet you on your next visit.

Cheers,

Vaishakh

( Vaishakh Surendran - Hotel Manager )
Greater London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I do visit Chennai frequently on business trips and always ask my company to book me in this hotel as my first preference. Last stay was on 29 Apr - I find the hotel to be excellent for mid range traveller. The restaurant is good with decent menu on dinner buffet and great break fast options. Even they pack you breakfast if you are leaving to catch early morning flight. The staff is very very helpful and it shows that they enjoy serving their customer - e.g. during your dinner or check in or break fast or whenever they see you in lobby - you will always find someone to come to you and ask if you need anything. The rooms are well maintained with modern amenities. I like this one very much and a repeat visitor.

Room Tip: This is a business hotel - hence all rooms are good.. there is no view as such - this is in the resi...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
vaishakh_surendran, Manager at Keys Hotel Katti Ma, Chennai, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for staying with us and reviewing our property on Trip Advisor.

I look forward to your next visit in the near future.