Hanu Reddy Residences,Wallace Garden
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$209
$129
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$86
$65
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$92
$89
$83
$61
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
$151
$66
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$106
$60
Travelocity
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$71
$52
Agoda.com
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
$63
$60
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$140
$173
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsapollo hospitalhome away from homepresidential suitegreams roadmr ranjansecond buildinghomely placemain buildingmedical treatmentquiet neighborhoodhome cooked foodhomely staywalking distancelonger staysupport staffideal locationvisit chennai
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed here for a short time during our tour through India. The location is excellent and hidden away from the busy city for some peace and quiet. The rooms are spacious and clean and the bathroom had plenty of hot water for two showers. My husband and I ran through the neighborhood in the mornings and it was very safe and close to many great locations. The service will bring you anything you need. I would definitely stay here again and would tell my friends about this place. As a side note...I went on a tour of the whole residence and this place would be ideal for huge parties and have multiple events planned. They have a beautiful roof top event space as well as ballrooms to hold events. Thanks for such a wonderful experience!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank wildtravel2008
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Wonderful, high-class accommodation in a beautiful garden setting (in the middle of Chennai!). Attentive service staff, very clean and modern rooms plus great food. Would definitely recommend this property to fellow Westerners traveling to Chennai.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank lazyvish
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I choose this service apartment because of its close proximity to Sankara Nethralaya JKCN Complex for one night's stay. There are even other important places surrounding this location. So from locational view point it scores full points.
As far the stay is concerned the room needs renovation starting from the bathroom faucets to the light holders, in a nutshell everything. From the outside it looks quite good, but the interior doesn't look as appealing. Though the size of the room & attached bathroom is big enough. The ambience is very peaceful and calm. They have also got a small garden. The wi fi service is complementary and it has got really superb speed.
The breakfast is also complementary as well. Upon placing the order as per their menu, the breakfast is served at room. The breakfast is somehow very basic and disappointing too. However they can improve this segment a lot. Not only the breakfast but having a full fledged good restaurant as it's a scarcity in that location.
Lastly they have got a team of friendly staffs who are really helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Prosenjit K
HanuReddy, General Manager at Hanu Reddy Residences,Wallace Garden, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Dear Mr Prosenjit,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments and suggestions. We will try to implement them as soon as possible. Guest comfort and satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We assure you that when you come back to stay with us again, these issues will be sorted out.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I had a chance to visit Chennai for 3months and had thought of taking a hotel initially but then one of my friend suggested me this place. I must say its by far the best place I stayed. The staff is good, takes care well. Place is nice and neat.No honks. The most important is its pretty safe place as its close to CM house and moreover Hannu Reddy Residence have their own security.Since my wife accompanied me this was the major concern for me.
I loved staying there and would suggest all my knowns coming to chennai the same place.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Mukul M
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Very recently, we had taken Hanu reddy residences in Poes Gardens for our son's wedding and we really had a wonderful experience, an experience that would serve as lasting memories. Most important was that we felt very much at home. The management & all the staff members are very cooperative and obliging. The rooms are well furnished, thoroughly maintained, clean & comfortable. The food is very homely & prepared against order. Basically nothing to complain about. We would love using their facilities in the future aswell.We are glad we made the right choice. Wishing the entire team all the very best & am sure they will live upto their reputation...!

Room Tip: The lift facility is not available in the two storey buildings hence travellers having difficulties in climbing steps ( quite comfortable risers) may opt for the rooms on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family