“Best hotel in Chennai”

The Raintree Hotel - Anna Salai
Ranked #14 of 397 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Sydney Olympic Park, Australia
“Best hotel in Chennai”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Raintree made our stay in Chennai very pleasant. The staff were very courteous and the hospitality was great. Food was extravagant with authentic dishes from South India. They also had catered for the Western palate. The chefs are very friendly and went out of the way to make us special dishes. Very clean hotel and the service was overall excellent.

Room Tip: The Club suite is very special.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
G_M-The_Raintree, General Manager at The Raintree Hotel - Anna Salai, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we could meet your expectations. It is feedback like yours that really motivates us to continue and further enhance our services.

We look forward to welcoming you again at The Raintree Hotel, Anna Salai.

Hemant Mehta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (259)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
Singapore
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Check in was easy. Staff are very helpful and accommodative. Breakfast spread is very good. Amenities in the hotel are good. Kitchen restraunt is very good. Hotel is centrally located in Anna salai. We loved our stay in Rain Tree, Anna Salai, Chennai.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I have shared your comments with my team and we are pleased that we could meet your expectations. It is feedback like yours that really motivates us to continue and further enhance our services.

We look forward to welcoming you again at The Raintree Hotel, Anna Salai.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I am completely bowled over by the hospitality of this hotel. The staff is extremely courteous and helpful. I stayed at various premium properties in India and other parts of the world but these guys are the best in my experience. The checkin was a breeze, I upgraded to a club room & the staff saw i was traveling with children gave us the biggest room in the club category so we could have more space. The buffet (breakfast and lunch) has a good spread, taste is good. the also provided us with some food which was not on the menu without any charges. The Rooftop bar is excellent place to hangout in the evening/night. I hope they maintain their standards. I would highly recommend this hotel to every one.

Room Tip: I recommend rooms on the higher floor to get a good view of the city.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
G_M-The_Raintree, General Manager at The Raintree Hotel - Anna Salai, responded to this review, November 11, 2013

Greetings!

Thank you very much for the great review. I am glad that your stay was memorable and we managed to meet your expectations. It is feedback like yours that really motivates the entire team to continue and further enhance our services.

We look forward to Welcoming you again whenever you plan to visit Chennai next at The Raintree Hotel, Anna Salai.

Cupertino, California
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Raintree was a pleasant surprise for me. The rooms were compact but great considering mine was a business trip. Every minor detail was taken care of that made my stay a pleasant one. For e.g. the placement of table, the ironing box and table, the shelves, etc. The rooms are well maintained and clean. The staff was also very cordial and I did not face any delays at any stage.

I did not use much facilities except their hotel for breakfast. They had a wide spread of food that catered to different taste buds.

Also worth mentioning, this was the only business hotel in India that emailed me and got my preferences before I reached Chennai. That way they had already set a good first impression!

Overall I had a good experience and would love to stay at this place when in Chennai on business trips. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
G_M-The_Raintree, General Manager at The Raintree Hotel - Anna Salai, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Raintree Hotel, Annasalai!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that we could meet your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay at our Hotel .

We look forward to welcoming you again at The Raintree Hotel, Anna Salai and please feel free to contact me at gm@raintreehotels.com for any further assistance.

Best Regards

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I live in chennai and being a frequent traveller myself, I would very much recommend The Raintree hotel to people from any part of the world who are visiting Chennai. Prime location, new hotel, very friendly and english speaking staff here, my stay was very pleasant and comfortable. The food served here is also is good and pretty decent variety. at present the only discomfort would be the heavy traffic and road blocks outside the hotel due to metro rail project work.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Raintree Hotel, Annasalai!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your recent stay at our Hotel .
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for Appreciating our services at the Hotel and shall share your review with my team and I am sure they would be highly motivated.

Best Regards

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The hotel is clean and new. Staff are very friendly and I like the breakfast very much, as there are many varieties. As this is for my business trip stay, I didnot venture too much outside the hotel and not very familar with the surroundings. Nevertheless, I noted many guests and other people at the hotel lobby always. I guess it is a popular hotel among the locals.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Don C
G_M-The_Raintree, General Manager at The Raintree Hotel - Anna Salai, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your review, Your feedback is definitely motivating for our entire team and assure that we will continue our efforts to enhance our services further and look forward to Welcoming you back again at The Raintree Hotel, Anna Salai.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have been travelling lot and stayed in many 5 star properties. But this hotel rooms, customer service, food is excellent. I could not find any problems. stay was very comfortable. I will definitely recommend this to everyone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
G_M-The_Raintree, General Manager at The Raintree Hotel - Anna Salai, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and our facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you again at The Raintree Hotel, Anna Salai. Please feel free to contact me at gm@raintreehotels.com for any further assistance.