The Raintree Hotel - Anna Salai
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$209
$129
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$140
$173
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$104
$86
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$92
$89
$83
$61
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
$151
$66
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$71
$52
Agoda.com
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$63
$60
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
$63
$60
1,267 results
All reviewsanna salaimadras restaurantsky loungerain treerooftop barbusiness hotelbusiness tripthalisouth indian restauranttop floorclub roomexcellent hotelapollo hospitalbuffet dinnerbreakfast spreadroom servicecoffee shop
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had a great new years at Raintree. Fantastic bar, very nice peolpe. Breakfast is really worth the money. Got some great deal to stay, but the extra days we decided to stay cost us a bomb.

Good room service, great restaurant and very well presented food. Very nicely located in Chennai as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
G_M-The_Raintree, General Manager at The Raintree Hotel - Anna Salai, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Greetings from The Raintree Hotel, Annasalai!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our Hotel .

Your feedback is very encouraging and shall share the same with my team and i am sure they would be very happy and motivated.

We look forward to welcoming you again at The Raintree Hotel, Anna Salai and please feel free to contact me at gm@raintreehotels.com for any further assistance.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed at Raintree thrice in quick succession during my office visits to Chennai.. A great hotel with excellent location in the heart of city

The delightful experience starts at the reception itself.. A very efficient front desk with very helpful bellboys.. Though i never used them. It continues to your room which are clean, tidy, comfortable and cosy.. A perfect situation for a business traveller after a long day..

Top it up with a great breakfast buffet and the delight continues. The south Indian restaurant in the lobby and the north indian restaurant on roof top adds to the overall package.. A thumbs up all thenway..

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from The Raintree Hotel, Annasalai!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay at our Hotel .

I would also like to take opportunity to thank you for Appreciating our services at the Hotel. Your feedback is extreamly motivating and shall share the same with my team and i am sure they would be very happy to hear that.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good housekeeping and interiors, Breakfast & Lunch is awesome. Good hospitality and room interiors. Worth of value for money. Nice service and good area to stay with. Business hotel, room is good, bathroom is good & very clean n tidy.Wonderful chair in the room, very relaxing. Centrally located on a busy road.Breakfast is simply amazing.

Room Tip: Value for money and quality
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from The Raintree Hotel, Annasalai!!!

I would also like to take opportunity to thank you for Appreciating our services at the Hotel. Shall have your feedback shared with the team and i am sure they would be very happy to hear that.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have been a frequent visitor to this property during the past year or so. From the welcome area to the individual rooms which are nicely furnished and self content, to the SPA, the gym etc. one can find it is very tastefully decorated and maintained impeccably. The staff ooze warmth in their attitude, communication and attending to the needs.

The Restaurant is excellent. In fact, their Chef never misses to meet the customer at their tables to enquire about their taste, opinion and even to the extent that if the customer has a particular liking he will try to get it for them immediately. If not he will ensure that it is made before your next meal.
I am very frequent traveller and stayed in many of the high end hotels across the country and beyond. Sure I will put this property as one of the best in its league...

Room Tip: I can't say much on many other rooms as I always look for smoking room. But the ones towards west are quieter. But Club rooms are all excellent.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
G_M-The_Raintree, General Manager at The Raintree Hotel - Anna Salai, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Business hotel, room is good, bathroom is normal but very clean n tidy.Wonderful chair in the room, very relaxing. Centrally located on a busy road.Windows are not sound proof, could hear some sounds every time either it was from their banquet hall or some other place nearby.Breakfast is simply amazing.Nice rooftop pool & bar where you see chennai skyline with planes landing.

Stayed: August 2013

Greetings!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay, feedback like your keeps our team motivated. We really appreciate this gesture and feedback. We have made a note of your feedback on the sound proofing of windows and shall work with our team to find an appropriate solution to make your future stay comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you again at The Raintree Hotel, Anna Salai.