“Queens Land amusment park Palanjur, Chennai 602 103, India”
Review of Queens Land

Queens Land
CHENNAI
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Queens Land amusment park Palanjur, Chennai 602 103, India”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

medium sized amusment park
Water too dirty
rides are good but not very safe
some facilities are very poor
located far away from the city
Gender discrimination in rides and pools
rides are not allowed more than once
public transport makes it easy to reach there

Visited December 2012
4 Thank KRK64IN

chennai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not so good”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Its not as good as the reviews here show , especially if you have been to a good amusment park. Water too dirty , though rides are good,but not very safe i guess. Facilities provided are very poor,especially changing room for girls. We heard that it is better than kishkintha, that is why we visited the place.
Liked roller coaster and some other rides. Quality of water is too poor. And maintanence is poor.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank christyvjohn
Chennai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Far better than Kishkinta”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Pros:

- Rides in good condition.
- Signboards and route-map will not get you lost.
- Although located far away from the city, public transport makes it easy to reach there from Poonamallee.

Cons:

- Gender discrimination in rides and pools
- Most of the rides are not allowed more than once
- Lot of scope for improvement in the quality of rides and video games

Misc: Very interesting incident happened to me here, just to highlight the kindness and responsiveness of the staff: I had lost a golden ring in the pool, but realised only late in the evening when I was travelling back home. Phoned up reception, using the number given in the ticket, at around 8 PM. Was answered and routed to the Chief of Security. Was kindly re-assured by the ex-policeman and he wanted me to come the next morning to do a search for myself. As can be easily imagined, I had very little hope, given the vastness of the site, but gave it a try. It was time for a cleaning routine for the staff in the morning, but the Sec-chief had people off the pool for sometime until I could make a hopeless search. With some home work, I had guessed the ring could have eased out of my finger in the wavepool when I was enjoying a shower in the heavy waterfall with my hands stretched out to get a massaging effect. So I straight went into the Wavepool and, to my surprise, found the ring visible in the clean waters, as all the dirt had settled down, with very little effort.

Visited January 2013
13 Thank narayaxv
Chennai (Madras), India
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Good One!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had been to Queensland on 26th May 2013. So many rides for both kids and adult. Good number of choices. Our group had younger one of age 3 to the older one of age 83. Every one has something to enjoy there! But you should think twice on visiting there on peak holidays like Sunday in Summer vaccation as trip may not be enjoyable either in swimming pools or in rides because of huge crowd.You may not enjoy in the water(swimming pool) with respect to hygene factor, when there is a huge crowd, though they clean it. Also you have to wait for considerable amount of time to go on every rides or you have to skip most of the rides. Really good place for outing, good varieties, affordable cost and no more charges other than the entry fee. All rides and pools are inclusive in the entry fee itslef. I could see people employed there follow good safety aspects and measures. But we also should follow the safety aspects from our side as well, by carefully choosing the rides of our choice and follow the rules of every rides. Go and enjoy.

Visited May 2013
12 Thank PrasadhR
gujrat
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Excellant”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We visited with family members

Like to tell that this is good place to visit with child

superb wave pool and good ride,

Food quality is good and rate is reasonable

Good management