Hyatt Regency Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$80
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$104
Hyatt.com
The Residency Towers(Chennai (Madras))
$52
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$166
$133
  • Pool
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
$47
$97
$78
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$124
  • Pool
$65
Agoda.com
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$62
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$59
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

All reviewsboutique hotelvalue for moneywalkable distancethe heart of the cityroom servicerooms are cleancomplimentary breakfastquality of foodvisabiovacchennaikodambakkaminterviewambiencespeed
Reviewed November 1, 2017

We needed a hotel just for a few hours to freshen up before going to the US Consulate. Booked this hotel after seeing the good reviews and based on its location.

The location is excellent, hardly a 5 minute walk to the US Consulate, but the hotel leaves a lot to be desired, in terms of cleanliness.

The corridor was so stinky, my kids had to hold their noses and run till we reached our room. The corridor carpet looked like it had'nt been cleaned in ages. Even the staircase looked very dirty and smelt musty.

The room seemed cleaner than the corridor but we did'nt want to stay there a minute longer than necessary.

Breakfast was included and there were many dishes served. Tasted OK. But later we saw a bug on the bread.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank DeepRaj00
Reviewed October 22, 2017

had a very comfortable stay in spring hotel, rooms are good and well decorated, but need some maintenance
location is perfect just near to us consulate otherwise also is good.
morning breakfast is very good.
room service is good.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank zakS172
Reviewed October 20, 2017

As soon I entered the GM of the hotel was given me the warm welcome and entire staff was looked after during my stay. Rooms was not very big...otherwise comfortable and good amenities. Great location nice restaurant and decent buffet breakfast.

Will certainly recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank ramch49
Reviewed August 31, 2017

I had stayed two nights at the hotel when attending visa interview at the hotel.
I ran late for my appointment and didn't have time to clear my room before checkout.
They were kind enough to clear my packed luggage from my room and place it in storage behind reception.
When I finally left the hotel and traveled to my hometown, I forgot a bag in the restaurant area. They had tried to call me, but my cell phone was not active. After I contacted them regarding this, they couriered the bag to me within a couple of days and didn't even ask for payment.
They saved me only multiple occasions during the same stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank sudhamshupr
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Very bad hotel., Never stay here even if it is for just a bath.
Only the reception is well maintained. Rest is just a scrap.
Rooms are not at all comfortable, just clean.
The shampoo and body wash containers were not filled at all.
Air Conditioning system is the worst of all here. I had to change the room 3 times for the non working AC and finally at midnight 2:20 am I was upgraded to a better room where the AC was finally working but had to wake up at 7am so couldn't sleep at all. The morning was even worse, no hot water in the bathroom.
When complained about this to the manager in the morning she just said "OK sir we will look into it".
Breakfast just has 4 items and the fruits served are worst!!
Worst hotel don't ever stay here.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank SACHINPARMAAR
Management response:Responded July 21, 2017

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the lapses that you faced in our services and product and the several lapses that you faced with your stay. We know that an apology is not enough and would like to assure you that all details of your feedback have been with the relevant teams as the lapses you have highlighted are unacceptable to us as well.

We would like to assure you that we are in the process of upgrading our facilities and hope you will give us a chance to offer you a better experience at The Spring Hotel Chennai. Please do contact us at bdm@thespringhotel.com if we can be of any assistance.