2,705 results
All reviews q bar rooftop bar the executive lounge special thanks excellent service indian restaurant metro station banquet team close to the airport business trip special mention excellent hotel taking care great hospitality excellent stay duty manager front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would like to give my first impression with Hilton Chennai where I enjoyed my stay and impressed by the facilities provided. I was impressed that in other hotels I did not find gym instructor Mr Vasanth who is jolly in nature and gave me few tips about how I can overcome my shoulder problem.skilled person like this and gorgeous in the training and diet plan given to me.i will be back in future because of the service and hospitality which I really enjoyed while I stayed.

Trip type: Traveled on business
RubanDas, General Manager at Hilton Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for choosing Hilton as your preferred destination for your stay! We sincerely appreciate your valuable and positive feedback on Trip Advisor.

We are happy to know that you thoroughly enjoyed our services and food offerings. Our team is glad to have been of service to you and delighted to have received your kind words of appreciation. Reviews like these help us stay motivated and continue to keep providing our guests with a comfortable experience.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hilton chennai is very clean close to the airport and the bus I was park
Pastery cook is amazing
Special thanks to chef Edwin, Anjela and Niraj ,praveen at the main restaurant to their execellent service

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I used the concierge service to book numerous car trips. The concierge staff - Anand, Jayar and Rajamkanth, provided outstanding service. Even with many changes made by me to the schedule, they made the changes while smiling the whole time. By day 2 I didn’t even have to tell them my room number, they had memorized it. Impressive.

Also, my room was kept immaculately clean and well stocked by Wanhun and Ramcharan, they are awesome.

Hari in the Vintage Bank bar provided outstanding service. The staff at the Hilton Chennai really take care of their guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited for my friend bday in q bar , one of the best place in Chennai to enjoy party with friends , people who working there awesome specially kiran and Praveen , manager balaji made me very special surprise on my friend birthday with there team .. best place to enjoy with ambience and music with the loved people .. Thanks to everyone that who made my friend bday special , Hilton got best bar team to people visit again .. hope to see u soon in future guys ..

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Greetings of the day!

We are humbled to receive your valuable and wonderful feedback that you have shared on Trip Advisor!

We are happy to know that you enjoyed in Qbar and loved our hospitality, food offerings and services. I will extend my appreciation to our team on your behalf for providing you with a memorable experience with us.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a awesome experience in q bar, with nice ambience and quality of service, people who working over there is well educated and we'll knowledge specially Mohan, Praveen and Kiran , weekend they work hard and they taken care of us.. We came there last week with my friends we enjoyed lot with nice music bartender Koran and Praveen make a special drink for us. Mohan he helped me at final while billing time.. Thanks to all for ur friendliness with us. I will recommend to all my friends to visit this bar once in ur life....

Trip type: Traveled with friends