“Taz Kamar the best...”
Review of Taz Kamar Inn

Taz Kamar Inn
Ranked #37 of 397 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Sepang, Malaysia
“Taz Kamar the best...”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The first thing that i asked my tour guide when i was there on 20th march 2014 was "where did you booked hotel in T-nagar"? and he replied Taz Kamar. I know how its going to be as i was there last year in the month of Jan 2013. It was a awesome experience, both rooms and shalotts restaurant was too good. Rooms were so clean and the morning breakfast was awesome. I would reckon that Taz Kamar is the best place to stay if you were to shop around T-Nagar. Excellent, superb, safe, and great hospitality.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Jacob J
tazkamar, General Manager at Taz Kamar Inn, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Mr.Jacob,

Thank you very much for your stay at Taz Kamar during your recent visit to Chennai and it was real pleasure and honor to serve you.

We are pleased to know that your stay with us was a pleasant and memorable one, we eagerly look forward to your next visit to Chennai.

General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 25, 2014

As the first time in this hotel, Amazed by the number of security cameras on the walkways & every corner of the hotel on every level brings a sense of security to us. As a group of 4 ladies checking in at 3am, what else can we ask! Clean rooms and prompt room service is an added qualities to the hotel. Breakfast was ok,
Mr Dharuman's hospitality was to appreciated. Staffs were friendly and helpful.
Perfect location. Shoppers paradize for ladies.Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Taz Kamar Inn to anyone

Joyce Kane

Joyce Kane

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank joyzkane
tazkamar, General Manager at Taz Kamar Inn, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Ms.Joyce Kane,

We take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Taz Kamar for your stay at Chennai during your recent visit. And we really appreciate you for taking note of our security system and as you have rightly noticed we are one of the safest hotels in Chennai.

I have personally shared your review with my team members and we thank you for writing few words about your experience. Words like these goes a long way in motivating us to perform better and consistently. Thank you once again for your stay and we eagerly look forward to your next visit to Chennai.

Assuring the best of services at all times.

General manager.
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 23, 2014

S. Ganesh Raaj Kumar,Bangalore

Always when we make a trip to Chennai, the first hotel, that strikes me, is Tazkamar. It is the best hotel to stay, for shopping at T.Nagar.The hotel is very family oriented, and we feel like home,it is amazing that,the hotel management is very well maintained,ever since the day it is opened,myself and my family enjoy the hospitality,by the general manager and the staffs and relish the complimentary breakfast also.My genuine opinion, is Tazkamar is the best hotel, at the busy shopping arcade,T.Nagar, Chennai.

1 Thank Ganeshrajkumar
Dear Mr Ganesh,

Thank you very much for your continued patronage and it has been a honor and privilege to serve you sir. We at Taz Kamar have always believed in offering value for money in all amenities and facilities we offer, that is why we offer complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi connectivity to add value to your stay.

We at Taz Kamar we concentrate only on 2 things, 1. Cleanliness and 2. Prompt Room service. These two are the basics which any traveler looks for from a hotel. And we continuously work towards improving on these two, do write to us in case you may have suggestions to improve the overall staying experience. Thank you once again for your stay and your review, assuring the best of services at all times.

M.G.Jahir Hussain
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Lately I was in my vacation to India there was 2 hotel that I stayed in Chennai (Leela Palace) and Taz Kamar both were superb nice and awesome. 2 days before my departure where i wanted to stay somewhere closer to the shopping arcade I stayed in Taz Kamar eventhough comparing this hotel to Leela Palace.... they are equally marvellous. The hospitility rendered during my stay by Mr. Jahir and Mr. Afser made me feel like I was in my home and for a lady travelling alone this will be a best place to stay seriously. Keep up to the cleaniness and great hospitility.
Agnes Lourdes

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Ann7241
Dear Ms.Agnes,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My wife and myself were on holiday and we had a great time in Taz Kamar. A very comfortable place to stay. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast in the was very good and all the food was very good and best part was it was cooked by the hotel chef.
The shopping centre is not far and the good part is the Pondi Bazaar is very near. Good place for shopping.
I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family as we stayed in the executive room for the prize of standard room.

Room Tip: If you do need to stay here stay in the executive room and you will love it.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
tazkamar, Manager at Taz Kamar Inn, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Mr Jagdish,

Thank you very much for your stay at Taz Kamar Inn during your recent visit to Chennai and it was real honor and pleasure serving you. These little words of appreciation goes a long way in keeping the morale of our team high and for these words we strive hard. I have personally shared your review with my team and we eagerly look forward to your next visit to Chennai.

We at Taz Kamar continuously work towards enhancing the staying experience of the guests and please feel free to write to us about any area of improvement so as to give you a much better experience the next time.

Assuring you the best of services at times.

Regards,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I loved this hotel! Excellent location for shoppers' although the road getting to this Hotel is a bit bumpy. The hotel is clean and very good and friendly staffs. My parents said this hotel served the best Briyani from our 14 days of stay in India :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
tazkamar, General Manager at Taz Kamar Inn, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Ms Rajeswari,

Thank you very much for your stay at Taz Kamar during your recent visit to Chennai and it was a real pleasure serving you.

We are pleased to know that your stay with Taz Kamar was a comfortable and a pleasant one. We eagerly look forward to your next visit to Chennai, Please do write to us in case you may feel any area of operation can be improved as we keep improvising on the guests' staying experiences.

M.G.Jahir Hussain

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My family had a wonderful time in Taz Kamar, quiet, clean, safe and peaceful Comfortable lodge. Spacious rooms, very modern and great service. Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. I felt like it just like our second home. This place is good for any family people to stay. Warm and welcoming staff to render service 24/7 and breakfast was nice. I enjoy their idly with sambar and eat delicious food cooked by the Taz Kamar chef and walking distance too many shops and restaurants,
Even you have issues on any matter, the Hotel Manager Mr. M. G. Jahir is there for you. Who can handle the matter tactfully with his friendly smile on his face, which make you feel so comfortable. Keep up your Good work Mr. Jahir . I am impressed with his service. I would definitely recommend my friend and relative to Taz Kamar. .

tazkamar, Manager at Taz Kamar Inn, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Ms.Sheila,

Thank you very much for your stay at Taz Kamar Inn during your recent visit to Chennai and we are happy to know that your stay was a pleasant and memorable one.

Cleanliness and friendly smile have always been a casualty in many budget class hotels around and in Taz Kamar Inn we believe that cleanliness is a basic necessity for any hotel, budget or luxury. I have conveyed your appreciation to all our team members and we eagerly look forward to your next visit to Taz Kamar Inn.

Assuring you the best of services at all times..

Regards,