Taz Kamar Inn
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$209
$129
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$86
$65
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$92
$89
$83
$61
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
$151
$66
Taj Hotels
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$63
$60
Agoda.com
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$71
$52
Agoda.com
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
$63
$60
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$140
Taj Hotels
$173
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewst nagarshopping arearanganathan streetwalking distancemajor shoppingola cabsstrategic locationpleasant stayaffordable hotelstayed at this hotel for nightsvalue for moneythe bell boyroom servicea great place to staystar serviceexcellent servicefront desk staff
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel.Though the rooms are of average size,they are nevertheless very well maintained and best of all,were very clean (including the toilets) which was what I was more concerned with.

The staff were very pleasant,friendly and hospitable.Their service level was excellent.

Would definitely stay in this hotel again and would recommend this hotel to other travellers who would like to stay in the vicinity of T-Nagar.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
9  Thank PalaR
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Whenever in Chennai, it is my pleasure to stay at TAZ KAMAR INN .
Always terrific, the renovation to the Rooms about 1 years back has done wonders to the property.
The rooms as usual pure luxury. The staff are as usual very polite, helpful and, at the same time, unobtrusive. A delight for everybody.
I would recommend this hotel to everybody. Centrally located in the Best Shopping Area in T.Nagar,
The Hotel staff takes extra care from the stage of booking through checking out and if you use hotel car, up to the airport/Railway Station etc.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank Safisultan
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at Taz Kamar for about 8 days.There were 2 of us so I booked a standard room which was too small no space to move around so I decided to upgrade to a bigger room. If you must shop at T Nagar then this is the best place as it is just 5mins walk to the shopping area. it is an average hotel. If you are very fussy then this is not the place. I must mentioned that everyone including the bell boy was very polite, friendly and very very helpful. This attitude took our mind off all the other flaws in the hotel.I must also mention about the Hotel's Shallot Restaurant, breakfast was average but their Ala Cart menu was good and reasonably priced. The staff at the Restaurant was also very very friendly. We had a very pleasant stay and don't mind going back again..

Rani

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
10  Thank Rani363
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed at Taz Kamar for over three weeks. In the time that I stayed here I found that the staff were super friendly and very accommodating . The Management were very helpful at different times that we needed assistance with any our enquiries. We found that this also made our stay very pleasant.
We found that whilst our stay was very long , we felt very homely as the place was always neat and tidy with housekeepers coming into the room and making sure that the room was always at a high cleanliness standard .
Taz Kamar is within walking distance of shopping , and restaurants, as well as train and bus if need be.
I will highly recommend this to travellers who are looking to stay in Chennai. My wife and I travel on a regular basis three times a year and find this accommodation fantastic!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Kathiravel N
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The hotel is ideally located away from the hustle & bustle of T.Nagar which is walking distance & therefore a boon to shoppers. I stayed for 14 days although I seldom exceed 3 to 5 at hotels in chennai. Staff & management were caring and attentive to guest needs. Its value for money especially for those with an eye for cleanliness and service.A

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family