“A memorable stay at chennai”
Review of Le Park Inn

Le Park Inn
Ranked #74 of 393 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“A memorable stay at chennai”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

24th December 2013

Recently I stayed in CrescentInn in Chennai in connection of marriage of my daughter. In the month of September 2013 I was staying in another hotel in Chennai. I wanted to make stay arrangements for 30-40 members who were coming to Chennai to attend the wedding ceremony of my daughter later in December. It was a tough task for me as I am from Mumbai and coming to Chennai and doing all these things. In the month of September I along with my family members we searched many hotels in different locations in Chennai but were not satisfied. Finally my daughter (who was to get married) suggested CrescentInn Chennai (because once 2-3 years back she stayed in the same hotel in connection with some training programme of her company). We visited the hotel. The employees posted there explained us each and everything and nicely replied all of our queries. We were so impressed with the behavior and the dealing of the employees that we were confused whether they are the hotel employees or our family members. Rooms are spacious with lobby and balcony, neat and clean, reasonable tariffs, LED TVs in all the room, free wi-fi connections inside the rooms. Seeing all these things we decided to choose this hotel.

Now the real time came…December …marriage of my daughter. We started checking in from 18th December 2013 onwards. Our guests were from New Delhi, Bangaluru, Dehradun Hyderabad, Mumbai and some other places with some kinds also. The stay and food arrangement was so pleasant and comfortable that our guests were on phone calls with their friends on the other end and explaining the arrangements made in the hotel…here I would like to narrate one small incident. On the night of 21st December one of our guest asked me…Naresh, tomorrow morning we have to leave hotel at 4.00 AM is it possible to make arrangements for tea for us at 3-3.30 AM on 22nd I said no it is not possible. One of the employees (I think he was listening the conversation) said…yes…yes why not…I will make the tea and provide. And it was done. What a wonderful service….!!!!

Being parents of a daughter and performing the marriage in a new city was a matter of worry for us. But the hotel employees shared one of the biggest responsibilities of boarding and lodging facilities to our guests on our behalf in a homely atmosphere and friendly manner. We have no words of appreciation. Even ‘thanks’ is so little which we have offered (ofcourse in addition of charges) for this great job and service.

And I would like to mention here…the service, hotel provided 2-3 years back to my daughter was remembered by her and she recommended the same place for her own marriage. Once again we are thankful to all the employees of CrescentInn, Chennai right from the reception at bottom and catering at top.

And finally we have no hesitation of recommending this hotel to the persons not only for stay but also for gathering like marriage etc. This review being posted me, my family members and all the guests who stayed with us for the ceremony.

NARESH CHANDRA
BARC TOWNSHIP,
ANUSHAKTINAGAR,
MUMBAI 400094
nareshchandra.aecs@gmail.com

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank NARESHCHANDRA
crescentinn, General Manager at Le Park Inn, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Mr.Naresh,
Thank you for your complimentary. It is really great to know about us through a public channel.
It is a short on our arm and it demands better of the best from us. Our endeavor is to excel and exceed your expectations about Hospitality and service. We assure you and all our guests the best services always.
Thanking you once again
Regards
Ram Mohan
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

My semester study abroad group stayed here for three weeks. It was a decent base of operations to explore Chennai. It's pretty close to the beach which is nice. It's pretty far from the center of town, but the major Thiruvanmiyur bus station is close. The food was okay at Crescent, but far better in the food joints around. It's a decent place.

• Stayed November 2013
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I would suggest this place to any1 ..... had a really tiring day at chennai the heat was unbearable but the experience at crescent made things a lot better ..... u sud really try their MENU .... the food is awesome .....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank chandu3
Ajmer
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The facility is in dense residential area not easy to reach.The standard room(A3) prices are high as per the condition of room.The power switches does not work, exhaust fan does not have switch and does not work.Guests are not allowed to smoke cigarette in room.Food available @ 100 rs per meal is what prepared by the serving Nepalis for themselves.This place is not recommended and not real value for your money.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

3 Thank PushkarDoctor
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was there last week what to say they are really doing a great job, the best part is their breakfast and the prompt service. They have quite a knowledge about Chennai which helped me a lot to finish my work before my estimated date.

Room Tip: corner rooms will be preferable
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
crescentinn, General Manager at Le Park Inn, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you Mr.Reji for the compliments. We assure you of our best services always . Expecting your support in future also.
CR Mohan
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stayed in this property from 5th to 8th Oct'13. Very friendly and helping staff. House keeping staff were just too good. Buffet breakfast had something delicious and different to offer everyday. Definitely worth the money and would surely recommend

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
hyderabad
Reviewed August 20, 2013

first time in a serviced apartment and it really changed my prespective bout it... worth the stay... i was really happy with the prompt service and the room cleanliness... although formal, the staffs are really friendly and will go the extend to help u out....
close to IT corridor and few entertainment spots... work will get done and u wont feel bored.. i had the chance to enjoy the evening from the roof top... sometimes u gotta enjoy the little things....
all in all, i have a permanent address for my visits to chennai...
kudos to crescent homes ecr (presently known as crescent inn)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business