TripAdvisor
Chennai (Madras)
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews murgh pool side stay there again recommend this hotel special thanks rooftop chutney ambience mr balcony pros cons chennai conference cleanliness housekeeping gym
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

This hotel has been Well located in the Main Street

Pros
Well behaved staff members
Clean & tidy ambience
Simple but tasty Buffet breakfast
Elegant interiors

Cons
Tight packed cum compact rooms
Mini car park

Trip type: Traveled with family
198607, General Manager at Park Elanza, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Dear guest, greetings from Park Elanza, Chennai! We are really happy to get your review. Thank you so much for mentioning the central location and food. we feel proud that you loved the stay with us. Hope to welcome you again with same happiness.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

Very bad hospitality.. Very rude staff, Especially F & B MANAGAR Devendran Alias (Dev Deva).. He thinks as if he own the place and tread the guest very Unrespectful. Hotel looks nice inside, but whts is the point when there is no respect for the guest..If u have dignity and self respect kindly avoid this place. NO CAR PARK. ONLY CYCLE AND BIKE PARKING AVAILABLE. ROAD SIDE CAR PARKING ON OWNERS RISK.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Rohit B
198607, General Manager at Park Elanza, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Dear guest, greetings from Park Elanza, Chennai! At the outset I would like to thank you very much for sharing your valuable review. Looking at your feedback, we regret that you left dissatisfied with some points as it is our endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel. In your case we failed to do so and for that please do accept my sincere apologies. We look at every feedback as an extremely constructive one and I have taken on board the points given by you in the review. Thanking you once again for your valuable feedback and looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for a better stay.

Reviewed August 1, 2019

Very un professional staff. Too small room. Staff not ready to listen and behaviour is very cheap. Requesting them to stop some work going on at their banquet just above my room at 10:30 pm, but no ears. Unable to sleep. Lack of rest may impact my work for which hotel management will be responsible.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Yatindra71
198607, General Manager at Park Elanza, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Dear Guest, Greetings from Park Elanza,Chennai!!! First of all thank you so much for sharing your experience.We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.we would definitely try to sort out your complaints.Hoping to welcome you again for a better stay.

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

We checked in on 16th of July, we just checked out, staff at the front office lacking of knowledge.... During check in took allot of time as my husband is not Indian and they had no clue what they are suppose to do and process of the check-in after explaining many time that he doesn't require any visa it's a entry stamp only as he is from SAARC country that only has on arrival free visa which they need to take photocopy of the entry stamp and keep as document. Bellboy and the staff at the door was very polite and courteous as well as we met a person during night shift in reception as well polite, we used their bar which is extremely beautiful... I have been to most of the bar in chennai.... But this is one of the beautiful bar.
So here it comes the checkout Time, morning around 9 we got a call for check out also they informed at 11 they will send someone to take luggage but nobody came so we called to reception by 11 am and after calling we waited another 10 min. And nobody came so we decided to go down, staff at front office asked us to wait for 2 min. But basically the whole this took bout 30 min. Which we can understand as there is few more checkout guest were also there,
So here it comes the main point why I gave 1 star, during the checkout while we were waiting reception staff called my husband and said you have to pay for the towel as it has some stains, that stain was from my hair colour which is easy to remove even without bleach also I informed them that we are checking-in back on 20th we can pay if needed, but the manager at the reception been very rude, I felt humiliated by him, I even told him you should try to wash it, it's a very temporary colour in 1 wash it will go off. But with smile on his face and with his rude tone he still arguing in front of other guests.
We are well travellers, I do not write usually any reviews as long as I loved the each thing of that place.... In my few previous reviews I never write anything negative... As every place have minor problems but doesn't have to bring them up.
You now u still expect me to come back... Such a shame!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 247priyad
198607, Manager at Park Elanza, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Reviewed July 9, 2019

The 4-star+ hotel is centrally located in Chennai. The reception is elegant, rooms and toilets are clean and sparkling. The pool in the terrace is the attraction point. Staff is cooperative. Breakfast though good should have more varieties.

Date of stay: May 2019
198607, Manager at Park Elanza, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Park Elanza,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are delighted to know that the services rendered were up to your expectations. It is feedback such as yours that inspire us to strive for greater heights of excellence in our services. We deeply value your relationship with us and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our guests deserve the very best. Thanking you once again for your valuable feedback and looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in our hotel.

Thanks and Regards,