“Absolutely Disgusting”

Hot Breads & Don Pepe
Ranked #3,053 of 6,613 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Carrollton, Texas
“Absolutely Disgusting”
Reviewed May 25, 2010

I am an American staying in Chennai for 5 weeks and was excited to find a "Mexican" restaurant in Chennai. I actually went to the Don Pepe in Chennai city, not the one on East Coast Road but they are the same restaurant. I have to say, it was probably the most disgusting food I have ever had. The "guacamole" tasted like avocados from a can with a few tomatoes thrown in, the "sour cream" was basically some kind of foam, the "chicken enchiladas" were not even close, the "Spanish rice" was funky, and to top it off, the service was terrible. I do NOT recommend this place and I will never go back there again. If you are looking for Mexican that is close to authentic, go to Sparky's Diner and order from the Mexican portion of the menu.

3 Thank GLJezebel