“Best Dining option in Chennai”

The Oriental Blossom
Ranked #295 of 6,689 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: A fine dining Pan Asian & Chinese cuisine restaurant specializes in Szechwan, Japanese, Korean Cuisine. It boasts of a Teppanyaki grill for live cooking. Located on the lobby level, The Oriental Blossom is open for Dinner through the week and for lunch on week-ends.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I am happy to be back to my favorite one stop destination in Chennai during my last week stay.They have come up with an Extraordinary restaurant called The Lobby Cafe where I had my lunch and The Oriental Blossom is another specialty restaurant to explore the oriental delicacies like never before.........I had experienced almost all restaurants in Chennai for my Oriental food passion and I take the best satisfaction in announcing this as the best in the city......a must to try.....

The Lobby cafe with its latest luxurious and royal look can match with any top international brands by standard and particularly the excellent wide variety buffet is more than a treat.

Good Luck management....

1  Thank piyushsharma
There are newer reviews for The Oriental Blossom

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We really enjoy coming to the restaurant atleast once a month. The food is authentic & is a great value for money. I like its teppanyaki preparations as well. The Che prepares food in front of us. The seafood is just superb. We will keep coming to this restaurant.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had taken my kids and cousins to Oriental blossom few days back and they really loved it.

We started of with full cantonese chicken, lobster, lamb fry, full pomfret fish (steamed), crispy fried vegetables and corn fry. The kids (7 to 11 years old) really enjoyed the food. By the time we finished our starters the kids were full and only the adults had fried rice and chicken gravy.

The price was very less when compared to other hotels. Without the lobster our bill would have come to just Rs. 3000/- without lobster and desserts.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This place has great ambiance, good service and lovely food. The teppan here is nice.It is a tad expensive but worth it.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This hotel is packed during weekends. A lot of foreign travelers (Chinese, Japanese, European, American) etc. frequent this restaurant for a combination of Chinese and Japanese food.

My wife (Caucasian American) and I (Indian) ate here twice during our stay at Radha Regent. The first time, our Teriyaki chicken was cooked real good with the sauce soaked in well into the meat. The second time, we went to the grill and while the food was more fresh, the Teriyaki sauce was not as well cooked into the meat. This upset the stomach of my wife, myself and my 5 yr. old just for that night. The first time, I met up with a friend of mine (Indian) and we had dinner together. It was the weekend and it is hard to get a seat at the grill during weekends, so we just got seated at a table. There is plenty of seating available and our service was good. Since it was busy, it did take a bit of time but since we were having good conversation, it did not seem like a big deal to us.

Would definitely recommend to most.