“Enjoyable”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai
Ranked #18 of 415 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I don't know how many times i have stayed at this hotel, but now feel that i have to give feedback. I have always enjoyed staying at this property and throughly appreciate the service levels. To name a few and sorry if I have missed to mention someone specifically, Bala, Samesh, Ramesh, Gowtham, Anil, Blessing, Zahir, Mohan.... have all deserve special mention for their outstanding contribution for a memorable stay. All the best and keep up the good work. See you soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

Your positive feedback about the hotel, team and the service is very encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,449)

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was in Chennai for a business trip on February 28th and stayed in Lemon Tree Hotels, Chennai. They provide very good service. They have a very good restaurant. I specially thank Chefs Binoy, Samresh, Basant and Rustam for the dishes which they served.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This was the second time i visited the hotel. I was on a business trip. The staff at lemon tree were warm and welcoming. House keeping lady kalai always made elephant or rabbits out of my towel and hand napkins. Felt nice to see these little gestures.
Food is good. Chef Binoy was there personally at the breakfast table to make me something special as he is aware I am picky about my food. Even when I ordered room service I got something tailor made for me.
Lemon Tree Chennai you rock!!!!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights. I was on a business trip. The rooms were just too small and more over the toiletries and the bed was just below expectations against the room rent paid. The hotel is serving very average food, not worth it!! The hotel has a good and a nice Bar though. The Location is fine.

Dear Guest:

We have noted your concerns. Your feedback about the hotel, team and the service is encouraging us to do better.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

we gone to his hotel for a breakfast All the staff are very help Full and like these Service I will recommend This To all my friends I like to Specify few people name like Bala Anthvvan Mohan & many others

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Couple of time I have stayed in this hotel. Every time their promise of "good service" goes down. Specially managers give false promises. Service is extremely poor with gym not working, room service super late, general manager give false promises. Nothing more can expect from him. Some forms they use to give at the time of check out. I give full assuranc they do not give any importance on those. Do not stay in this bull chit hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank yeahrock1234
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai. I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments and are trying to review the relevant process lapses however, haven’t been able to establish the incidents as we haven’t been able to ascertain your identity through your TripAdvisor id. Re the fitness center, we have a fully functional and life fitness equipped gym that have had no complaint round the period of your stay with us.

Please do write to me with full details at gm.cn@lemontreehotels.com and give us an opportunity to make amends.

Best regards,

Sanjay Das
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai

Reviewed February 17, 2014

It was a wonderful experience to stay in lemon tree at Chennai. The staff approach towards guests was appreciated. They were very very helpful. The name "Lemon tree" itself gives a refreshing feeling, and once you enter into the hotel you realize that the name suits to the hotel. The refreshing smell of lemon and the variety greenish yellow color of the walls, the paintings, the printed stories and thoughtful quotes in the dining tables and rest rooms are really appreciable. The swimming pool , fitness center everything was excellent.
Cheers to BINOY XAVIOUR, the executive Chef for his wonderful dishes. It was really a taste magic. Idly with variety chutneys were superb. The poached fish, cut fruits, cherry, lychie, juices, shakes sandwiches everything was fresh and tasty.

1  Thank wilfred1979