Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$213
$142
Hilton Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$120
  • Pool
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
$82
Hotels.com
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$187
$180
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
$58
$52
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$71
$52
Trident, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$184
$111
Trident Hotels
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$93
TripAdvisor
The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
$55
$46
Agoda.com
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$135
$129
1,801 results
All reviewscitrus cafespecial thankswill visit againvalue for moneyexcellent servicepleasant staybusiness tripbusiness hotelhouse keepingexcellent stayspecial mentionfront officeroom servicein room diningrestaurant staffenjoyed my stayfood quality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2012

As I mentioned in my earlier review, I became a regular guest of this hotel. I love the way they recognize me by considering my preferences every time I visit them. The best part of my stays is staff, they are really good and well spoken. It is a wonderful place to live in. Sleep quality is amazing. Food is amazing and tasty. I would recommend this place for a Luxury stay in average rate. Thank you Lemon Tree for making my stays comfortable and great.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and well maintained.
Reviewed August 26, 2012

A clean hotel, good location. But you can find a better hotel for this price in Chennai.
Some staff are not cooperative.Non-Smoking Rooms are available on request.Breakfast is ok.............................................................................................................................................

Reviewed August 26, 2012

One of the best hotels i have stayed in my life. It's got compact rooms and toilets. But fully loaded to your requirements. Food is very delicious. Breakfast is at par with international hotels. I will visit again..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bijoubaby76
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

When I travel for business, my travel agent always books my hotel, which has never failed before. Today upon arrival my reservation did not come through. That is not a problem, but it took 6 people at the front desk 10 min to tell me that.
So I asked them to make a new reservation with the same rate. They said they did but came back with a rate 25% higher than my reserved rate.
Once we settled the rate issue and came to guarantee the deposit, my card was charged for the full old rate, not deposit as promised.
All in all I did not feel welcome at all, did not get any service and am glad i brought my business somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank MexiDiver
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I always like Lemon Tree properties for their cleanliness, simplicity and quietness...and this one was no different. while the location is away from the city centre, I wanted something closer to the airport as I was travelling for business. overall the place is very suitable for business travellers who are typically looking for a place with good sleep quality and neatness

2  Thank mumbailuvtravel