Park Plaza Chennai Omr
Hilton Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$144
$115
  • Pool
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$217
$144
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
$62
$52
The Residency Towers(Chennai (Madras))
$72
$67
Agoda.com
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$190
$182
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$108
$85
$78
$58
The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
$56
$48
Agoda.com
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$168
$74
Travelocity
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$105
$61
All reviewsfortune select palmsbusiness tripbuffet spreadswimming poolstayed there for daystravel deskbusiness hotelhotel is locatedvalue for moneyroom servicef blong staydosastandard roomrooms are bigfront officeenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Stayed at the property for just 1 nite during a business trip this week. Its overall a decent option in around OMR in Chennai. The front desk guys are courteous but missed the warmth. The Club rooms are very spacious and fully loaded. The Bar is not too happening but is reasonably priced and the food was better than their 24hrs Zodiac restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
selectpalms, General Manager at Park Plaza Chennai Omr, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Fortune Select Palms, Chennai!!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Chennai.

At Fortune Select Palms, Chennai it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable guests like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Palms and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

My work took me to Chennai extensively last year. Stayed at the Fortune Palms twice. The location is perfect, at the IT corridor which gives access to all major IT companies. Has a pleasant ambience for a start and a very decent restaurant adjacent to the lobby area. The rooms are just alright and housekeeping could be better possibly.

Will settle for an average rating but a good property for an easy come and easy go purpose.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
selectpalms, General Manager at Park Plaza Chennai Omr, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Sir,

Reviewed April 29, 2014

When I arrived to my room it had a bad smell (sewage), the bathroom was so dirty that I had to call housekeeping to scrub it, no hand soap, and the small couch had literally holes and was discolored. When I went downstairs to the reception to ask for a hand-soap, the lady at the reception asked me: "what do you need it for?" with a very mean voice. In terms of customer service, all the reception staff, including managers, and the majority of other staff had no interest in helping or serving any customer. I have noticed that with other customers as well. Even a couple from England had to leave the hotel because of the bad service. For example, the reception staff even refused to call a cab for them. Overall, I do no recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Ed A
selectpalms, General Manager at Park Plaza Chennai Omr, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Sir

Greetings from Fortune Select Palms, Chennai!!!

We have noted your concerns on the services provided. As we do not have any verifiable record of your feedback on the defects stated; we had been trying to get in touch with you to further understand and address your concerns. We do appreciate hearing from you, as feedback from valuable guests like you help us improve ourselves and exceed Guests’ expectations. Please feel free to drop us a mail at gmsecy.fsp@fortunehotels.in and please be assured that we will leave no stone unturned to get to the bottom of your feedback.
I look forward to hear from you or meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Palms and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed in Fortune last week for two nights.. Good hotel with clean n beautiful ambiance which most travelers do expect from a star hotels. the hotel is blessed with supreme talented staffs all amazing only need to express the next moment u will find with u. very much attentive and helping attitude.starting from front desk , housekeeping and service all great. i shall always recommend this hotels in my every visit to chennai.

Room Tip: pool view rooms are calm free from noise
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank chandru983

Dear Mr. Chandru,

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Went their for a long Stay (30 days). The reason I chose this property is its cloase proximity to office. Things you should expect : Bad Wifi Connectivity, No Hot Water Suppply except for 2 hours in morning and 2 hours in evenining, Limited varierty in Dinner - North Indian, Chinese or Continental Cuisine in South indian Style. Thankfully, You can find better food at Sangeetha Restaurant right across the Hotel.
A horrible experience was they serve Complimentaty Biscuits as snacks with were stale. Do not try them.
There is no Location to explore nearby. Nearest Beach and City is alteast 40 mins away.
To point out something good, They provide complimentary Fresh Fruit Salads and the breakfast Spread is good.
It is not upto the service standards expected from a Fortune Property. Choose this Hotel only if you have work in the vicinity else choose property which may be a bit distant but serves you better.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Vivek B
selectpalms, General Manager at Park Plaza Chennai Omr, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Mr. Vivek,

Greetings from Fortune Select Palms, Chennai!!!

Thank you for sharing feedback about your stay with us.
We have noted your concerns on the Wifi, Hot Water and food. We had been trying to get in touch with you to further understand address your concerns. However, please allow me to assure you that we have attended to your feedback and you will definitely see a marked change the next time you visit us. Please do not let this experience mar your impression about Fortune Select Palms, Chennai.
We do appreciate hearing from you, as comments from esteemed Guests like you are vital for us to continue in improving our services At Fortune Select Palms, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

We look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Palms and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.