Taj Club House
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$142
Hilton Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$120
$90
  • Pool
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$180
Trident, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$184
$111
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$92
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
$58
$52
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$71
$52
Agoda.com
Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$62
$51
  • Breakfast included
The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
$55
$46
Agoda.com
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$135
$129
1,272 results
All reviewsmediterranean restaurantspencer plazarooftop poolbusiness hotelexpress avenuevalue for moneybusiness tripthe heart of the cityin room diningcoffee shoptop floorexcellent serviceduty managerexcellent hotelanna salaiexcellent stayindian food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2013

The Taj Clubhouse was my home for six months whilst I was in Chennai. The friendliness of staff and excellent customer service made it an absolute pleasure to stay there. However what really sticks in my memory was the excellent continental dishes I was served on a daily basis by the Chef Pradeep. His food is truly outstanding. I wish all the staff at the Taj Clubhouse all the very best for the future.

• Stayed: September 2013
Ian D, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

It’s extremely pleasing to note that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay and that the overall quality of service and food at the hotel measured up to your expectation.

I have taken the liberty to convey your appreciation to the entire team, and they were delighted to receive such wonderful feedback.

It was indeed a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you once again to the Taj Club House.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

The hotel staff are the best professional staff one would ever meet.
Ajit and Danish, in the Club House coffee shop are perfect.Kathir , the supervisor, pays attention to the smallest details.Jithesh J, the duty manager, will make sure your stay is comfortable.

Thank you for the lovely stay!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank YP18
Ian D, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

It’s extremely pleasing to note that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay and that the overall quality of service at the hotel measured up to your expectation.

I have taken the liberty to convey your appreciation to the entire team, especially those whom you have mentioned and they were delighted to receive such wonderful feedback.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

3days back I stayed in this property for a night... but was disappointing. I checked in around 3am... and been promptly assisted in Front desk...been put in one of the room in 5th floor (547 or 517 not really sure with the room number). I decided to get refresh... as I opened the tap... I had muddy water splashed all around and it went on for around 30sec. busted celling light on top of bed and there are gaps in a wall which looks dirty. and the door chain lock is broken. smelly bath towels... stained bed sheets... understanding that these are not the standards of TAJ... and its an evident that rooms are not managed well.

as a guest I have expectations and I've been charged for it... only commendable thing is the break fast in all day dining restaurant is excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank A M
Ian D, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from Taj Club House!!!

Thank you for your recent visit and taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are certainly disappointed that your stay was not all comfortable and I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.

You can be rest assured that corrective measures have been taken with regards to your concerns and you will definitely see a marked improvement on your next visit. We sincerely hope you treat this as an isolated incident and not a true reflection of the Taj services.

Your valuable feedback shows us the areas that we need to improve upon and will go a long way in helping us improve our standards and levels of service. Please feel free to bring to our notice anything you think would enable us to enhance your experience and delight you on your next visit.

We do hope you visit again soon and give us another opportunity to meet your expectations.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Taj Club house for 1 night as I was in chennai for work. Had a late night check in and was promptly helped by the reception. Wanted to watch a movie from their collection and was promptly accompanied with cold drink and pop corn. Had a great breakfast and checked out. Really enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013
Ian D, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

It’s extremely pleasing to note that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay.

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

This is what makes Taj hotels stand out in the crowd! The warm welcome, the willingness to accommodate early arrival, the amazing breakfast, the friendly staff!!!
The location is slightly away from the centre so you need to set aside extra time to commute as the traffic in Chennai is a nightmare.
The speciality restaurant by the poolside is absolutely amazing. I had Lebanese food and it was world class!
The spa is superb and the staff are very well trained.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback particularly about our Spa and Kefi our Mediterranean restaurant.

I have taken the liberty to convey your appreciation to the entire team and they were delighted to receive such wonderful feedback.