“So far so Good”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zameendar
Ranked #992 of 7,123 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Anna Nagar
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

If you do not have any opportunity than opt for this restaurant. I was there to have my complementary breakfast. Because I was staying in FLEMINGO hotel of this restaurant. Waiters were doing their best, but somhow this restaurant did not manage to live up to my expectations. Hotel room was specious but staff I found arrogant. My be this the way the speak. Not wish to visit again.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed September 9, 2015 via mobile

Zameendar!! Very nice ambience and good service by the staffs. Food taste was really good and spicy too..especially non veg... I would strongly recommend this restaurant if u want to taste a good South Indian food.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 8, 2015

I had passed by this restaurant a few times and was curious to try it out. Went there last weekend, saw an article on their notice board dated back to 2009 titled "Best Biryani in Chennai".

Let me first say that I love Biryani as I love a lot of other dishes, but I am not too picky and choosy about the taste of a particular dish. Having said that, this was definitely one of the 3 best Biryanis I've had in the recent past. It looked rather dry, but none the less was flavoured really well. There is some magic in their marination and ingredients that adds a unique zing to it. We also ordered mutton chukka dry which was splendid as well.

Best or not, it is most certainly a place you must check out if you like Biryani.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed November 19, 2014

Its a quite restaurant, went in for a family dinner, we were the only family when we arrived and by the time we left we could see another family entering. Food options are limited. Sour and pepper soup looked like soya sauce, food is spicy by default so you need to tell them while placing your order on the spice levels. Kebabs were tasty, had good flavors. Very reasonably priced. It has a private parking place. Staff are friendly and courteous.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed November 13, 2014

We went for lunch last month. other than the two of us ,there were hardly 3 other people dining in the restuarant.The ambience is very good and silent because there are only few customers.Food is very tasty and fresh.Only problem is that it is expensive when compared to similarly placed resturants in the neighborhood.

Date of visit: October 2014