Pratap Plaza Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Treebo Elan(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
Star City Nungambakkam(Chennai (Madras))
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Park View Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
  • Restaurant
Prashanth Kuteer(Chennai (Madras))
Palmgrove Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
  • Breakfast included
The Spring Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
Parthan Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
Hotel Dee Cee Manor(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
Quality Inn Sabari(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
All reviewsvalue for moneytraditional south indiant nagarbusiness tourchennai citysupport staffbudget hotelvery nice experiencefood quality isexecutive roomprime locationcomplimentary breakfastnon vegwi fiexcellent stayconvenient locationroom service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Pratap plaza is a great place for family get togethers and small parties. Had my sons first communion party there. The hall is well equipped and the service is very good. Ms Latha the banquet manager was very helpful in organising everything from the menu to the hall decorations. the food is of top quality . My thanks to Ms Latha and all the staff for making the occasion great and hassle free. Will recommend to others with my eyes closed . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !
regards
Rajeshwar,S Mobile : 9444028424 / 8939598740

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
PRATAPPLAZA, Front Office Manager at Pratap Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Dear Sir

We thank you for utilizing the Services and understood that you were happy with the arrangements made for the First Holy Communion celebration by our BANQUET CO-ORDINATOR, Ms Latha . We will ensure that the Service standards are maintained in your future as well.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Hi,
Despite the many offers I received from other hotels for banquets, I have decided for Hotel Pratap Plaza because of their unbeatable banquet deal offered for me, It was a good decision at the end, So I wanted to express my appreciation for the quality of food & service I have got during my daughter’s first birthday celebration at Hotel Pratap Plaza. In particular, "Latha", "Chief Muneer" and other hotel staffs, were very helpful and deserve a great deal of praise for their excellent customer service.

Kudos to hotel staff for making the occasion as a great one, I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family, and I’m sure I’ll be back for next occasion. I hope to get the same quality of service on my next visit. Thanks again, see you soon...

With Regards,
Jawaharvinoth
Mob:9884155432

Dear Sir

We thank you for utilizing the Services and understood that you were happy with the arrangements made for your Daughter's first Birthday celebration by our BANQUET CO-ORDINATOR, Ms Latha . We will ensure that the Service standards are maintained in your future as well.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Hotel Pratap Plaza, Near Kodambakkam Bridge, Chennai is located on the Arcot - just before a petrol station. The restaurant is clean and the food is good. The service is also good. The prices are alright. I understand that there is a very good meeting hall for any programme in the basement . The rest rooms are maintained well.

Room Tip: I feel that all the rooms are fine and nothing in particular.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

We thank you very much for your valuable comment & we look forward towards welcoming you to our hotel as our privileged guest.

Thanks & Best regards

Frank Arul, Hotel Pratap Plaza

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

This was the last hotel we stayed in, in India. We spent our last night in Chennai and had a very long journey back home (South Africa) the next day, so we wanted to be well rested and fed!

This hotel provided all of the above, I am pleased to say!

The hotel was clean, neat and well decorated.
The staff are all very capable of speaking English and more than willing to assist with all problems.

I made use of the house-keeping services, they were speedy and professional.

Complimentary breakfast was included in our stay; there were continental- and traditional South Indian options available. The waiting staff were very curteous and attentive.
During our stay the hotel also offered a North Indian Buffet, which was reasonably priced and very tasty!

The airconditioner in our room worked very well (essential in Chennai in the summer), water was available or drinking and I even recieved a complimentary newspaper in the morning!

The only problems I had was with a guest computer they offered, it kept resetting itself, but by no means a major faux!

This is a wonderful hotel, not far from the railway station, further from the airport, but the friendly hotel management will assist you with a taxi booking.
Well worth the stay!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Christofbert
PRATAPPLAZA, Front Office Manager at Pratap Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear Sir

We thank you for utilizing the Services and understood that you were happy with your stay in our Hotel . We will ensure that the Service standards are maintained in your future as well and you feel home away from home. We apologize for the System failure and we have taken corrective measurement based on your valuable comments.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We had a function at pratap plaza on 28 july 2014. We were very much impressed with the words of Ms. Latha & confirmed the event. Not a word of hers went wrong. Excellent hospitality by the entire team. Ms. Latha went way beyond & provided us with all the facilities. Very impressive service that has made us confirm another event with them. Best of luck latha & thanks again. Hope the next event will also be as sucessful as the first one!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sandhyasuresh

We thank you for utilizing the Services and understood that you were happy with the arrangements made for your function by our BANQUET CO-ORDINATOR, Ms Latha . We will ensure that the Service standards are maintained in your future as well.