See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2015

We had a family celebration in first week of June 2015 and I another hotel reserved who cheated me. This hotel came as a savior in right time. I don't call the rooms fantastic but excellently kept and maintained. We reserved 4 rooms in this hotel and each guest who stayed here (very choosy) only had great things to say about the stay. I don't know how the eating is here but if you are looking for a great place to stay on an emergency basis or nearby the International airport, this more than satisfies the criteria.

Room Tip: Take Rooms 201 thru 206, and 209.
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank goodtravel1857
Reviewed June 1, 2015 via mobile

This is one of the worst hotel I have been to till date. The rooms are pathetic. The beds are really old and strangely positioned. There were two single beds in the deluxe room with a bedside table in between. The sheets and blankets did not feel clean. There were holes in both sheets and blankets. The towel that was provided felt more like sand paper.

The colour of the walls is dark pink and just hits you in the face when you step into the room. There is a strange odour throughout the hotel.

We checked in the morning around 10.30 and stayed there for 2 nights. We had booked 2 rooms, the only good part was that they were connected. Our return flight was at 5.30 in the evening and they asked us to check out at 10.30 am. This the first hotel I have been to where they have 24 hours check out. We had to request them multiple times (rather beg) just to extend the checkout by couple of hours. Ultimately we suggested that we will adjust in one room and let us stay till 1 pm. They hesitatingly agreed.

The prices are way to high compared to the quality and service provided. Won't recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed May 8, 2015 via mobile

Its a horrible hotel,don't ever try this. Rooms are litraly worst than lodge.. With holes and old sheets. Worst room service. They are depending the Atanhudi bar and running the business.so don't care about the loyal and regular customers.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2015

This review is for the "roof top" restaurant @ Emerald Park, near Tambaram Sanatorium.

It sucks. If you have traveled placed and done some bit of dining withing wining, then the ambiance of this place takes you back about 20 years.

A bunch of us from work went to this place as this is closest non-TASMAC wine&dine place that looked decent. Parking is a b**** and apart from 6 cars, you have drive around to get a spot. There is a bar at the basement of this hotel which serves you your drinks with the usual complimentary snacks and whatever snacks you want. So we decided on the top floor (floor 4) restaurant and what do you know, Here there is no proper food, just a load of starters and no complimentary snacks when you order drinks.

Anyways, the waiter who served us didn't seem to care about us. He had no recommendation for ordering the starters and the mocktails list sucked. From what I could gather, the alcohol came from the basement and so we decided to stick to beer as we wouldn't be able to decipher which alcohol was being served.

They didnt have the beer we wanted so we went with what they had. The starters were good - ordered a lot of them and the common ingredient in all of them was chilly. I felt the aftereffects in my bowels for 2 days. Apparently in Chennai nowadays, adding a lot of chilly to oil-fried non-vegetarian food means the food is tasty.

While going to the rest-room if you are lucky you can see some rats. I did. We had a stare-me-down contest. The rat won.

Finally we paid the bill and left. If the waiter had been a decent guy who cleared te soiled dishes on time, gave us or food on time and been more cordial, we would have tipped him heartily as the bill was for 5K and we paid cash.

Anyway, if you are looking for absolutely no customer service, decent beer and starters, then this place is fine.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends
4  Thank Ace_Victorious
Reviewed February 1, 2015

I was here in 2014. I was in Chennai for an event and that was when this hotel had begun. This hotel was a few months old then. I was very happy with the rates they charged. The rates were absolutely reasonable and the services provided were totally worth it. Since the hotel was very new then, the kitchen and pantry facilities had not begun then. However, the staff was more than helpful in all the services. They provided food from a neighboring restaurant and also helped in arranging local transport since i was not familiar with Tamil language

Room Tip: It is in the middle of the city and is a good place to stay at reasonable rates
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business