“Great Breakfast... served sunny side up”
Review of Cappuccino

Cappuccino
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Alwarpet
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Really good spread... with the waiters really pampering you and showing off the strength of their live counters!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Walked in on a random Saturday night without reservation for dinner.. It was quite a busy evening and the staff were very courteous... Special mention to hostess SMITA who took great care of me for the time I was there..

The menu is very global and you have SO many things to choose from.. We wanted to try the Chinese platter and it was just out of this world.. after eating a variety of Asian food outside of India, I can safely say that their taste was 99% close to what you would get in one of those asian countries.. My husband could not stop raving about the Date pan cake which he had.. We had a large portion of the food left behind which was very neatly boxed and truly best in class service...

Loved every minute of our evening here.. Will be back soon !!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I went to Cappuccino after many years and was pleasantly surprised to see the service and food were still excellent. It was great that they have maintained their high quality of food and service over the years. I will definitely visit again the next time I am in Chennai.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

A fantastic experience of quality, food & service ... overall a memorable experience with aswath for taking care of us. Cheers..!!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I had visited the restaurant for the first time, I really enjoyed the ambiance of the restaurant, i took a corner pool facing view of the restaurant the open kitchen was really good to look at. I was actually waiting for another friend to come by and had some time to kill so went to have something quick. I was very happy with the quick service by Hashmi he was really good with the way of serving me. I would like to also mention Ashwath who gave me a good experience. I would surely come back to this restaurant for a quick bite.