“Good and tasty food.”
Review of Cilantro

Cilantro
Ranked #71 of 6,662 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Chennai (Madras), India
“Good and tasty food.”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We liked the food spread and the service. The fatty Chef was quite active and interactive. Especially, we liked South Indian Food very much. Finally, the deserts were mouth-watering.

1 Thank Rabi S

Jamshedpur, India
“Lavish and tasty food”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I like the lavish variety of food. It tasted good. Attention of staff was good from the point of view of service.

Visited June 2013
Coimbatore, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Long and wide spread of varieties, excellent interaction by Chef Willy and good service by stewards.

1 Thank Alwyn S
Kumbakonam, India
“Nice and relishing food”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Wow. What a variety of food? Need at least 5 stomachs to taste all vegetarian food. Music was good. Spent nearly two hours relizhing the food and music.

Visited June 2013
Trivandrum
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Marvelous food which I ever enjoyed”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had one time dinner in the Banquet Hall as I attended the wedding reception. But, I had lunch in Cilantro Restaurant. I did not know what to choose as I saw a huge spread. I tasted a little of around 15 items of food and all were tremendously good and tasty. From the Manager down below, all were quite interactive and I felt like eating at home.

1 Thank Christopher A