“Very delicious and Marriott food.”
Review of Paprika

Paprika
Reserve a Table
eazydiner
Ranked #8 of 7,111 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Stop by Paprika, our signature restaurant, for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Our delectable buffet brunch provides a wonderful break for busy professionals here in Chennai! Reservations are required.
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

The food is delicious and I enjoy the food. I love the variety of food. The pizza and the burger is testy served by Mr munendra . Mr munendra and his all team is so polite

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

The food is delicious but arrive is really appreciate able I love the variety of food. the pizza n the service the most.mr munendra is so professional n his all team is so polite.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

The delicious and steamy food served by Munendra Shisodia was excellent.
I really appreciate him for his great service.

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

The food is very delicious, Marriott and gracious served by munendra. The service was very fine. I liked
the food

1  Thank sarojchauhanuu
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Woooow...We had a great experience in such a hotel and have a good time with my family and I was really fascinated by the service of the restaurant staff... Especially Munendra who has made our day more beautiful and pleasant by his great service and friendly behaviour... Everything there was beyond my expectations... Thank you for giving us the opportunity for visiting here and placing an amazing and a gentle personality in your staff like munendra..Thanks for your efforts.☺☺
We will visit here again also for this amazing experience..☺☺

1  Thank Kanak12121