“Brother”
Review of Famous Theory

Famous Theory
Reserve a Table
eazydiner
Ranked #62 of 7,123 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Description: "FAMOUS THEORY, THE PERFECT BLEND OF SCIENCE AND ART OF FOOD" People say cooking is an art, and that's true. The food we eat tells a lot about who we are. Put together a group of foodies, the conversation will invariably veer towards food accompanied by spirited repartee involving the subtleties of their favorite cuisines.
Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

I have when to centre point hotel in last week i felt very good experience in that bar and there are taking care if the guest i like it mr pramod was taking care of me and my friends in who r in table i really like it thank you pramod

Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

Excellent way of response is great and we will visit once more to get the same way of enjoyment in this restaurant

Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

Pramod served awesome in bar. I felt my day wonder. I felt happy. He served very good... I wish to come this bar always and can invite my friends with pleasure

Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

Famous theory has a good ambience and service with excellent food and have tried tandoori chicken, Prawns, Squid, Noodles and Fried and biryani and everything tasted wonderful!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

Good experience with parmod services I am staying hate fro last three months
Very good experience with him on dinner time