“Girisadan Homestay”
Review of Girisadan Homestay

Girisadan Homestay
Ranked #57 of 527 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here not one, but three times. Whenever I visit India, I come stay here with my family. We always have a great time, both of the owners: Giri and Sadan, make it their mission that you as their guest have a good time. I highly recommend this homestay to anyone considering visiting Jaipur, India. Might I add that if you fly into New Delhi, catch another flight from Delhi to Jaipur if possible, or hire a private air conditioner car. I think those two options are the best way to get to Jaipur.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great and the bathrooms have been recently renovated so you wont miss home.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Girisadan, Owner at Girisadan Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is indeed a good tip that you have given for future guests to fly to Jaipur. We can easily arrange a pick up from there as well. The guest house is only 10 Km from the New Airport. Another option is that one could hop onto a train. Whatever may be the case we will have your pick up arranged. If need be I personally go and receive the guests.

Thank you for your sweet and honest review about us. We hope to have you over more often. It is always a pleasure.

Best Regards
Capt. S. K. Singh (Retd. Master Mariner)
Girisadan Homestay
Business Or Pleasure Stay With Us…

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying with my teammates at Girisadan for several weekends during a month long project in India. The Captain S. K. Singh and his staff were first class and the family touches from his wife made our group of strangers feel at home. The staff is well trained and attentive and handled all our work, logistics & tourism needs (and we were a very needy group) with a courteous professionalism. I would highly recommend staying here for either your business or tourism needs; as I will on my next trip to Jaipur!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Girisadan, Owner at Girisadan Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Sir,

It was my pleasure to have you and your wonderful team here with us at Girisadan. I do hope that you all keep coming again & again. The good work that your company has been doing in India is splendid and we will be more than happy to help in any way we can. Please do convey my regards the Mrs. Golden too.

This trip was work related and next time you should all plan to come on a vacation. We will still be here to welcome you.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

They have the right, royal Rajasthani touch in style & comfort. Very helpful tips on sightseeing , shopping & safety were always offered by the hosts. We were served delici
ous breakfasts with an assortment of continental and Indian fare
.I must not forget the dinners the hosts made available on very short notice. We really enjoyed the stay.Thank you GiriSadan. We shall be back.

• Stayed: January 2013
Girisadan, Owner at Girisadan Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Ma’am,

I am extremely delighted that you put us in a category of the royalty!!! Being a small B&B we are overwhelmed to hear such nice words from our guest. It makes us very happy and also gives a pat on the back to all our staff who works very hard. They thank you for such generosity. We get all the more reason to serve our guests with more grace and style.

I am happy that with each new happy guest, we have a new family member!

Hope to see you home again!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I would highly recommend staying at Girisadan, and I'll definitely come back when I return to India. I stay there every time I visit Jaipur on business, and am more and more satisfied each time I come. The staff are friendly and courteous, rooms are clean, and full amenities are provided to you. Giri and Sadan are both very friendly people who go out of their way to help you and provide you with any information you might need for sight seeing. Jaipur is beautiful, and you get a really nice view from Girisadan. November was a particularly fascinating time to visit Jaipur since it was wedding season, and there were plenty of festivities going on. Girisadan definitely made my trip more comfortable. It is a bit like being at home, and I was able to kick back and relax amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. With a friendly and efficient staff, great food, clean rooms with full amenities, wifi, pool access, and very enthusiastic and helpful owners, I don't think you can get a better bang for your buck in Jaipur.

• Stayed: November 2012
Girisadan, Owner at Girisadan Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Sir,

It was indeed a pleasure to have you over with us. Whatever we do is not just hospitality. I would say we believe more in humanity! Meeting such wonderful people like you makes our work even more interesting.

I always like to take a step forward and also advise my staff to do what it takes to make guests feel much at home.

During the season time it is indeed a splendid experience to witness some of the most vibrant Indian weddings. We have taken our guests to so many weddings and they loved to be a part of it. It’s a priceless experience. We indeed try our best to give a bang for your buck, right here at Girisadan!!!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The owners of Girisadan are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice and food is excellent! The location is convenient. A safe and cozy place to stay in Jaipur, perfect for a business trip or backpacking/ traveling with friends. Book in advance as the number of rooms might be limited.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your frank reviews. Our mantra is to give you a ' home away from home '. The rooms made cozy & the food simple and hygienic.

As our tag line says it all … “Business or Pleasure Stay with us … “ , I am glad you felt the same.

Hope to have you over at your new home soon.

Regards

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Going to India can be sensory overload but having Girisadan to go back to at the end of your day is a treat in every way. Besides being super central location wise, it's a lovely accommodation. Cozy, comfortable, super clean. The rooms are a great size with your own personal TV! Another treat! They are really comfortable en-suite bedrooms with ample space for storage (for those of us that stay for long stints, this is a perfect). I would say the the owners and the staff of Girisadan are what separates this home stay from many others in Jaipur. The owners, the man of the house Captain Singh and his amazingly bubbly wife, Giri make you feel like you have a family in them when far away from yours. Anything you may need, any issue you may have, they are always there to help resolve it with you or for you. Their generosity is also reflected in their staff who are by far the sweetest and most accommodating group of people I've ever had the pleasure of being around. You have tea in your hand before you even think that you want it! It's magic. Don't even get me started on the delicious food that is served up morning, noon and night. There's not one thing I could complain of. Not one. It's something I look forward to on my long trips to Jaipur. Try it for yourself and you'll find yourself praising Girisadan like me!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Girisadan, Owner at Girisadan Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you for such Generous Words. We including the Staff are extremely delighted to hear from you. Girisadan is your home away from home.
It is true that travelling and doing business in India can be very intense and after all that one needs to get back to a place which can give you peace. Such can only be found at home, where you can be yourself and get pampered, where everyone knows your likes and dislikes. This is why most of the guests love our home stay!
Long stay guests by the end of their stay become family. We feel sad on their departure and so do they! In today’s day and age one might find a fancy hotel etc but the warmth, coziness, homely atmosphere & security is seldom there.

We treat our guests as we treat family . . . Hope to have you over many more times.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

From 4-14 January 2013 I stayed at Girisadan. Captain Singh is a charming, warm person who will do the impossible to let you feel at home in his house. Rooms are clean, staff is very friendly. Breakfast was excellent every day and if guests want to have dinner, this is always possible. I was invited to have dinner with Capt. Singh, his charming wife, son and daughter in their private dining room. I felt more like a personal friend, rather than a guest.
Capt. Singh will also assist you with the organisation of excursions. He knows all "the places to go" and will inform the respective managers on beforhand of your arrival.
This place is a MUST if you have to stay in Jaipur for business or pleasure. No expensive *******rated hotel or palace In Jaipur is a match for Girisadan. Will certainly come again at the first possible occasion!
Rudy Gersons
Eikenlaan 9
NL-3707SB Zeist
Netherlands

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room, not facing the street in front.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Dear Rudy,

It was my pleasure to have you here at girisadan. Hope that you come back here soon and stay with us. I am grateful for your generous words as well as the photographs that you have put. My wife, son & daughter in law send their regards. They all loved your company and so did I. We seldom have such passionate people like yourself, from whom we learn so much.

Give our best wishes to your family. Hope to Sail with you on your Boat some day!

Bon Voyage & Good Luck

Regards
Capt S. K. Singh (Retd. Master Mariner)