“Good”
Review of Kukkad Kebabs

Kukkad Kebabs
Ranked #830 of 3,389 Restaurants in Jaipur
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

It’s a nice place to have food serves both veg and non veg. Makes good chicken tikka but yes not much of variety.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Have been to this restaurant almost 5 times now in a year span and just thought of reviewing! Excellent food, it feels that you are eating at home. The staff takes care of you really well and pampers on your repeat visit. Fairly a new restaurant, well priced, affordable at all means.

Only drawback is that the preparation time takes a bit too long but anyways for a good food i am ready to wait.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

I Visited their in last Sunday. The food test is delicious. Mostly I visit with my family.
We would always suggest this restaurant to everyone. I would love to visit here again

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 18, 2016

I have been to this place twice. Its just 1 km away from my place. This is the newest addition to the non veg joints in Mansarovar.
Though I like the small cozy environment and the behavior of the staff and the owner, they need to improve a little bit on the food. Twice I have been there, and I find the food though good and fresh, but a little bit effort still sometimes remains to be done.
I have tried the mutton and chicken - the spiciness in both the cases was a little bit on the higher side.
Though the owner was courteous enough to ask our concern and respectfully accepting the fact to take care the next time; but sometimes the competitive market does not give you that much of a time-lag.
I do recommend people to visit there, but do specify your spice level beforehand

Date of visit: December 2015