Review Highlights
salon spa

Had manicure pedicure and hair spa. I have been a regular customer of their services. Special... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Pallavi_7
Spa and facial

Me and my husband visited for spa and manicure facility we have great experience,staff dedication... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Priyucsr13

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Jaipur
from $140.00
from $140.00
from $43.00
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews body massage excellent service amazing offers beautiful ambience awesome experience waxing aura therapist mr
Selected filters
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

I took my bridal make up from Silverine. It was awesome and I look very beautiful. Thanks to Silverine and there make up team they did great job
Staff is very trained and professional

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

This is the only salon i visit in jaipur ,,what a wow fabulous service by sunny(my master of pedicure),he knows what i want and he deliver it all the time i visit ...value for money ..Yami(my queen of body massage ) ..wonderful job done by both ...always with a smiling face ..i visit this salon for them....but rest staff are awesome too..you should all visit this salon and know the worth ..kudos to Team silverine ..for keeping this two beautiful heart person ..who knows to make me feel home...always n forever my favorites therapist ...you both deserve appreciation for your hardwork with passion n smile..carry on guys ..may you both get growth n success in this line ..god bless you...and thank you once again for delivering your homely services to me..

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Sliverine has always made me happy regarding there services... staff here is also very friendly and they make sure about your services...happy to be here :)))

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

I feel really good to see my make over.. happy and satisfied. thanks
I love the staff and their professionalism towards the customer and their services.

1  Thank Punam10
ShubhankitA1, Manager at Silverine Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Thank you so much mam for the appreciation, it's our pleasure to have you at our salon, looking forward to serve you the best always. Best regards

Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service and staff very friendly and helpful!!Ambience is great with music to suit your needs!

Date of experience: January 2019