“Excellent stay staff is very decent.”
Review of Lemon Tree Premier

Lemon Tree Premier
Ranked #28 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
Gurgaon, India, Asia
“Excellent stay staff is very decent.”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Excellent stay during my jaipur visit bcoz of decent staff I want to say thanks to specialy that front guy mr. Sundeep soni he is very decent and helpful. Thanks mr. Soni For my wonderful checkin I was too tired at that time.

• Stayed June 2014
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Arabic first
Jaipur, India
Reviewed July 20, 2014

stayed in this fabulous hotel with my family. Loved the spirit of the staff and their friendly nature. The food was awesome. The room was sparkling clean. The room boy always entered the room with a smile. Will recommend this hotel to everyone will return in near future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Stayed for a night and found very comfortable. Reached late but fast check in. Room size are good, we were on upper floor. Nicely furnished room with neat and clean carpeting and very comfortable bed. Mini bar stock was good with ample snacks and drinks.Toileteries and towels of premier quality. Breakfast buffet had ample variety. Location is far from airport and in residential area with no good views from rooms.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I think Lemon Tree is one of the best hotel i have stayed in recent times, although stayed only for 01 night but lemon tree definitely has the finest of rooms and food to offer.
Every one is humble and are very friendly. Will Definitely come back but this time with Family to stay and experience this great place

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Yesterday me and my friends had a plan to go lemon tree hotel because me and my Frds circle are very foodie kinds of personalities.we visit all over Jaipur 5* properties but still we are lacking for taste,attention,environment and fun. So we're decided to go a very refreshing brand that we called lemon tree. Our first interaction that a giant guy with mustaches he welcoming us very humbly then we went towards lobby we felt a wonderfully refreshing aroma I guess that was very know smell so I asked to one of f.O guy is it Lemmon fragrance????? That gentleman brief me abt thatB-) after that we were very acsited to taste there food delicacy after reaching second floor a sweat leady with a Chef welcoming us . I forgotten the lady name but Chef was hanni tak .after ascoting ous hanni came to our table and start suggesting. He were told that we have a 2 outlet first one is citrus nd 2nd one is pan Asian that was first Malaysian,Thai delicacy restro in Jaipur so we decided to had our dinner in citrus . Chef hanni told abt there specialty after that we ordered laal mans etc that taste really resemble to my heart and specially thank to that little white soul(chef tak) who stands beside us in regularly time of. period .Now abt to finish my review and the end want to say lemon tree premier full fill my three needs taste,environment and fun.
Thanks
Himanshu swaroop!

• Stayed July 2014

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I must say that the hotel staff are very very professional. me and family were extremely happy with the service standards at Lemon tree. one can compare the etiquette of the lemon tree staff with any 5 star hotel in Rajasthan. rooms were very clean and tidy, house keeping and room services exceeds expectations. This will be my all time stay, whenever i visit Jaipur..

Room Tip: Ensure you do the advance booking,, specially for the higher floors.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, July 18, 2014

new delhi
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Good reception by Bhanu, good food by Hani - the sous chef, excellent service by Deepika at the restaurant and overall an excellent hospitality by all the staff.
Suggestions-
1. Add more variety at chinese restaurant
2. Increase the vegetarian food in a- la- carte category per serve. May increase the price also
3. Car cleaning arrangement should be done. May be against a price.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, August 16, 2014