““Amazed””

Ranked #27 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
Aurangabad
““Amazed””
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Truly a great experience. Haven't had a service like this anywhere else. I had left my belongings scattered when I stepped out in the morning. Had asked for a linen change.
When I came back, i was surprised the way they had taken care and arranged my stuff... to the extend of having a welcrow wrap around my iPhone charger, which apple never thought through to have. :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank baggaji13
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Arabic first
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I stayed two nights at the Lemon Tree Premier Jaipur in late January (along with 4 other "4 and 5 star" hotels on my trip") and the service at the Lemon Tree exceeded not only my expectations, but was better than any other hotel on the trip.
Our group ordered a-la-carte as we found buffets bland, and were happy with all of our food choices. The breakfast buffet was enjoyable. FYI- if there's a canned juice flavor, or item you don't see out, just ask, and it shall be yours!
Ok, so the window from the sleeping area into the tub was odd to me, but it was clean, as was the shower and room in general.
If I get to return to India, I will seek out more Lemon Tree Premier locations.

Room Tip: If you're early to bed, early to rise, ask to be on a floor with no event space.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank hazelonthego

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We have stayed in lots of hotels around the world. This has been one of the most enjoyable experience. We stayed at the Executive suite - very spacious indeed with excellent decor and ambiance. The hotel is neat and clean. The food is delicious - very good variety. The service from all members of staff has been excellent. The location is perfect as the tourist sights are fairly close by. The links to transports such as coach and railway stations are fairly close.
We have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone

Brisbane
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We had 2 nights here. This is a relatively new hotel so all amenities were quite modern and had all the features of a big chain hotel. The room was modern and spacious with modern bathroom. The pool at the top would be nice in warmer weather. The restaurant was also very good with helpful staff throughout the hotel.
I suppose the downside is ..it has no real Rajasthani character and you could have been in any hotel in the world except for the fact that you ate Indian in the restaurant.
But we did enjoy coming back to comfort at the end of the day looking around Jaipur.

Room Tip: All deluxe rooms would be spacious and modern. No particular great view from any room
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank L_and_RBrisbane
Jaipur, India
Reviewed March 1, 2014

amazing staff and hospitality, great rooms and facilities, much more than just value for your money. arriving to the hotel is really great, registration done already by Mr Dinesh Pareek in the room when the city almost sold out. My wife is feels it like a memorable thing. The personal staff who helps me all along are truly unique and comforting.

I would say this hotel pays attention to details what guests requires and they have taken care everything you need. The room I stayed in was fully automated with an iPad to accompany and in room complimentary movie selection was awesome. Staff were very professional and courteous. Breakfast was excellent and Internet also.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights and had a great time. We had dinner in the main restaurant on our first night from the a-la-carte menu and the food was good. The restaurant did get a little busy as the night went on as a number of tour parties arrived, and as they were all having the buffet it was all a little hectic. On the second night (Valentines Day) we therefore decided to dine in the Republic of Noodles restaurant within the hotel and had a lovely evening with fantastic service. They had also made the effort to decorate with love heart shaped balloons and provided the ladies with red roses. The hotel also has a nice lounge area and we also made use of the spa facilities which were excellent and very reasonably priced. Breakfast time was busy so recommend you go before or after the tour parties are finished. Finally a special mention to the young boy who played the drum alongside the gift shop, who had the most infectious smile and kept us entertained with his singing.

North Las Vegas
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We enjoyed our stay beginning with the welcome glass of lemonade when we checked-in. Our room and its bathroom were fairly large and clean and had an overall comfortable feeling. Staff was friendly, and we found the buffet delicious.

1 Thank shakacruiser