“Avoid if you want a sound sleep.”
Review of Lemon Tree Premier

Lemon Tree Premier
Ranked #30 of 383 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We needed a good night's sleep after a long 750kms drive. They gave us a good clean room on the 7th floor - but till 10 in the night there was loud music & was extremely disturbing.

The food was quite average and certainly no value for money - I ordered a mutton biriyani which neither had no aroma nor was there much to write home about the mutton pieces which was more bones - nor was it soft and juicy.

And yes - this one too is one more example of establishments that will tell you they accept American Express cards but when it comes to charging their machines fail to operate.

So there's absolutely nothing "premier" about this Lemon Tree - as compared to the others.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Premier

Reviewed December 13, 2013

A very comfortable stay with excellent services.Stayed for four days and there was consistency in services being offered by all staff. Enjoyed the food preparations and a good breakfast layout.
There was special attention paid to lady travellers by housekeeping staff. Room size is reasonable with tasteful furnishings. a refreshing lemongrass fragrance throughout the hotel, lifts up spirits after a tiring day. Excellent for business trips and a good choice for personal visits as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Hotel is good to stay ,staff is cooperative,rooms are big.when you enter the hotel feel fragnace of lemon which is quite impressive.Breakfast was really amazing so at the end i would like to appreciate the staff who makes our stay memorable..

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I really enjoyed staying in his property. Very good services, fantastic food & specially Mr. Dinesh Pareek really has a great sence of hospitaility, was so helpful & takes very good care of the guests. The property is itself nice but the staff like him really increases stars on it.

Thanks for all your respect you gave.

Room Tip: Take any room, you'll enjoy......
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Excellent Stay with extraordinary Services :)
It was our first stay at the Hotel and was surprisely very good.
The staff was courteous and was helpful in any aspect.
They even offer us many things after knowing that i was celebrating my anniversary at their Hotel.
Thanks for making a memorable one.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Just stayed at the Lemon Tree Premier (not to be confused with the standard 2/3 star Lemon Tree) with my Mum & Dad, before I begin a 6 month backpacking tour of Asia and I must say cannot fault this hotel in any way. It totally exceeded all my expectations. The first thing that hits you when you arrive, is the level of security (under car mirror checks, bag scanners & metal detectors), so if you air on the security concious side in life, you will be very happy. The second thing that hits you is the constant smell of citrus, throughout the hotel. The staff are very friendly, always ready to assist with any request. Rajendra Singh on the Travel desk, is a real gem. He gave us some great tips on where to visit (on the days we didn't have a tour guide) and recommended some of the best restaurants in Jaipur (Copper Chimney, Revolving Restaurant & Virasat are a must!). Everyone calls you sir, which takes a little getting used to, but its really nice to be treated with decency. The rooms are large, with ipod docks, flat screen TV, Air con, comfy beds, safes and all the little things you always forget, run out of or just didn't have space for (i.e. shoe polish, comb or toothbrush etc.). I booked 2 rooms, one with 2 single beds & another with a queen (which comfortably fitted 3 of us for a movie night in!). The bathrooms are big, clean and have a spacious walk-in shower, hair dryer, sockets for shavers, various soaps & cream and also a large bath (this should give you an idea of the rooms size!). Towels & bed linen is changed daily, but I did my bit for mother earth and just used the same one's for the time I was there. Shout out to my boy Vikram Saini, who is one of the most helpful young men I have ever met. Always ready to help, never said "No" once to any of my requested for a extra bottle of water or something I needed. He left me a personal hand written note every day, which I think is that special touch that makes him stand out to me. I wish young people in the UK were more like this guy!! Thank you Vikram Ji & keep up the great work. There is a bar with all the usual stuff (finger food), cocktails, mocktails & a pool table etc. which we frequented a few times and also a Thai restaurant (which we didn't get a chance to dine at - maybe next time). I did however get a chance to use the pool on the roof (which was much needed in the scorching Jaipur heat) and also the gym, which is modest, but well equipped. There are some great views from the pool area, which made chillin up there a cool experience. You get free wifi internet access for 1hr a day or you can use the PC's in the business centre, for free 24hrs a day (which I pretty much did in all my spare time - a God send, when I needed to transfer the 100's of pics & vids I've been taking of the amazing palaces and temples) ;-)

Overall, Jaipur is an amazing city and my stay at the Lemon Tree Premier has made it an extremely comfortable and equally enjoyable experience. I would definitely return to this hotel next time I am in Jaipur, without a shadow of a doubt. Thank you all at Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We had a pleasant stay in Lemon Tree. Hospitality by staff members of lemon tree was best, specially Mr. Amit for making our Anniversary so special.

All i can say is its worth staying in Lemon Tree, Jaipur. I will always prefer this hotel, whenever i next visit Jaipur.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple