I travel to Jaipur for business quite a lot and i stay in Golden tulip. Keeping it short, i am mentioning below points:-
1) Rooms are very specious and clean
2) On negotiation with the reception guys, they easily upgrade the room. Their club rooms on the 5th floors are really good.
3) Pool and gym are very compact. dont expect to have a big gym as they have only 1 tread mill in their gym. Multigym is no doubt their.
4)The name of the restaurant is SOHO which is really good for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast is included in the fare and dinner is also available for Rs 500+ taxes (Buffet)
At time of check out they take more time then average thus its better have some buffer time in hand.
Birla temple and johri bazar are at a short distance of 10 minutes by car.
Check out this hotel. I take it as a value for money deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The plush and spacious interiors at Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur take the zing up a notch. The Lemon Tree Premier chain of upscale business and leisure hotels elevates the Lemon Tree experience while retaining the same freshness, quirkiness and energy that Lemon Tree is well known for. Lemon Tree Premier pampers the style conscious and upbeat traveler with its personalized services, premium in-room amenities, award winning restaurants and fun experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Lemon Tree Premier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Jaipur Hotel Jaipur
- Jaipur Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Hotel